Ratings for Dr. Glen T. Brothers

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Brothers. He is very knowledgeable, kind, patient, friendly, and has a great personality. His office staff are all very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Brothers is very nice and thorough. His staff is friendly and there is a lab in the same building which is convenient.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

best doctor i've ever had, and i've had lots of good ones. great personality, doesn't rush you out of his office, very knowledgeable about medicine in general. open-minded and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Super personality. Thorough. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. Answers questions and willing to listen to patient input. I am so glad I found him, I have my whole family seeing him. They love him too. He is smart and prescribes medicine that always helps me feel and live better. He is my hero.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

great doctor. Enjoy being a new patient of his. was a patient of Dr. goldstein til he left the clinic. Dr. Brothers is as good as goldstein but with more of a personality. I really enjoy him

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Dr. Glen T. Brothers's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO