Ratings for Dr. Suren Shan

Saw Dr Shan several times, each time he was professional, approachable and polite.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I listened to this Dr. " YELL" at another patient and tell her to go to another Dr. He also told me he did not know the answer to my question and go to another Dr. Uncaring , uninterested and down right rude.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Suren was nice enough but he did not seem thorough compared to other opthamologists I have seen in the past and screwed up my prescription. I felt uncomfortable with his sloppiness so I would not go back to his office for a visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

After having cataract surgery by Dr JM MacIntosh two years ago, and refusing to go back to here, my family doc referred me for further follow up to Dr Shan. Completely different experience. Tidy, clean office, doctor met with me within 10 minutes of my appointment time, was friendly, open, approachable, kind. He explained everything he was doing, took a thorough history, seemed genuinely interested in me. Explained his findings, and why he was ordering further tests and what they would be. Those were booked before I left the office. I wish I'd found Dr Shan in the first place. He's a gem!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010