Ratings for Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein

Over the years, I have not been very pleased with my aging skin. Recently, a friend of my husband’s recommended Dr. Rubinstein and his amazing aesthetic treatments. I quickly scheduled a consultation, which ended up being so informative, really giving me encouragement to move forward with a noninvasive procedure. In May, I had Botox and Juvederm, right before my daughter’s wedding. I had maintenance injections again today. Everything has gone well with each treatment. My appearance looks younger and incredibly refreshed. I am so pleased that I received the results I wanted and expected. Dr. Rubinstein strives to deliver exactly what he promises. I look forward to continuing treatments in his office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been self-conscious about my weak chin and gummy smile for years. After lots of online research, I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rubinstein. A family friend had seen him in the past and I knew they were incredibly pleased with their results. During my consultation appointment, I decided on the spot to move forward with the surgeon. Dr. Rubinstein was so professional and his staff was both welcoming and kind. They made me feel comfortable in their office, as well as excited about my potential results. Dr. Rubinstein applied Voluma and Botox, which made an incredible difference in my appearance. My follow-up appointments have all been equally spectacular. At the first follow-up, Dr. Rubinstein decided to add more Botox. Today, I am a month out from my first treatment, and I can see a huge difference. From the dramatic results, you would think I had a surgical chin implant. I am so happy with my appearance and will continue to come to Dr. Rubinstein's office in the future.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Rubinstein performed my revision rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I was lucky enough to find him through word of mouth, although I read through his many excellent reviews on Google, as well. Over the years, I had finally gotten to the point of being fed up with my sinuses being continuously blocked, causing constant pressure and pain. I was only breathing through my mouth. Almost immediately after my surgery, I was breathing through my nose again. Dr. Rubinstein is a wonderful surgeon, with exception knowledge and credentials. His expertise ensured I had an effective procedure. Additionally, Dr. Rubinstein’s staff got me in and out quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein to anyone with sinus issues, because he is the one surgeon who can take care of your troubles.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I struggled with bags under my eyes for years, but no makeup could hide the dark circles. As a sales person, this look was not acceptable. After doing research on the blepharoplasty procedure for months online, I found Dr. Rubinstein through a Google search. The online reviews and testimonials were all wonderful. During my consultation appointment, Dr. Rubinstein clearly explained his eyelid lift techniques and walked me through the process. In February, Dr. Rubinstein performed my blepharoplasty. Everything went great; my expectations have been far exceeded. The entire staff at Dr. Rubinstein’s office is wonderful and I have already recommended him to several people.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Rubinstein suggested CoolSculpting for my submental fat along the chin. I had two procedures, one in January and one in February. Everything went wonderfully. Dr. Rubinstein is so friendly and always on time. His office staff are some of the best in New York, so incredibly professional. I was unhappy with my double chin, which would not change no matter how much I would exercise or diet. Dr. Rubinstein’s results are natural and look fabulous. It has only been a few months, but my self-esteem has dramatically increased since my procedures. I hope that my experience can serve as an inspiration for someone else to see Dr. Rubinstein for CoolSculpting.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. There whole procedure went without a problem and I really had little discomfort. On February 22nd, I had Smart Lipo under my chin at Dr. Rubinstein’s office. I picked Dr. Rubinstein for his professionalism and known level of experience. My double chin was a source of unhappiness for me and I knew Dr. Rubinstein could help. He is so thorough and honest, I felt I could trust Dr. Rubinstein from the moment I met him. The results from my Smart Lipo procedure could be seen right away and have only gotten better. There is very little fat under my chin now, and the skin below my jaw is no longer saggy. Dr. Rubinstein was careful and kind through the whole process, even calling to check on me the next day. If I ever need any other cosmetic work done, I will return to Dr. Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

It has now been about two months since Dr. Rubinstein performed my rhinoplasty, and so far, I’m thrilled with the results. From the beginning to the end, I feel like Dr. Rubinstein’s office took great care of me. I found the doctor online, after reading remarkable patient reviews. The problem was that I simply was not happy with the way my nose looked. I like that Dr. Rubinstein used computer imagery to help explain my potential results. A few weeks out from my surgery, and my nose already looks better than I even hoped. I have already told several people to schedule their consultation with Dr. Rubinstein, as he is truly the best there is.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I’m originally from Newburgh, but have been living in Florida. I saw about seven or eight doctors in Florida to fix me up but no one fit the bill. So when I came up to visit family, I saw Dr. Rubinstein’s sign and made an appointment with him. I ended up having the balloon sinus surgery at the end of August and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Rubinstein is excellent and my wife loves him because I used to cough a lot and now the postnasal drip is gone. Everyone told me I should be in pain, but this surgery was awesome. I didn't have any pain and only had a little bit of bleeding that stopped the next day. The day after surgery I felt good. I absolutely recommend Dr. Rubinstein for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Rubinstein’s office is an hour drive from where I live but it’s totally worth it. I've been doing fillers for about 20 years now and no other doctor is as educated or as skilled as him. I've spent a lot of money on fillers, but Dr. Rubinstein does amazing work and it doesn't break the bank like the others. He’s a wonderful surgeon, easy to talk to, and open to hear any concerns. But what’s best is that he cares about how much his patients are spending; he doesn't rip you off like other places. I've already had Voluma and Botox and both results were outstanding. He’s an exceptional doctor, I absolutely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal