Ratings for Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein

I’m originally from Newburgh, but have been living in Florida. I saw about seven or eight doctors in Florida to fix me up but no one fit the bill. So when I came up to visit family, I saw Dr. Rubinstein’s sign and made an appointment with him. I ended up having the balloon sinus surgery at the end of August and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Rubinstein is excellent and my wife loves him because I used to cough a lot and now the postnasal drip is gone. Everyone told me I should be in pain, but this surgery was awesome. I didn't have any pain and only had a little bit of bleeding that stopped the next day. The day after surgery I felt good. I absolutely recommend Dr. Rubinstein for this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Rubinstein’s office is an hour drive from where I live but it’s totally worth it. I've been doing fillers for about 20 years now and no other doctor is as educated or as skilled as him. I've spent a lot of money on fillers, but Dr. Rubinstein does amazing work and it doesn't break the bank like the others. He’s a wonderful surgeon, easy to talk to, and open to hear any concerns. But what’s best is that he cares about how much his patients are spending; he doesn't rip you off like other places. I've already had Voluma and Botox and both results were outstanding. He’s an exceptional doctor, I absolutely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan