Ratings for Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein

I knew I wanted to get under eye fillers but was very nervous about the procedure so I researched a lot of doctors online and Dr. Rubinstein had great reviews. I decided to schedule a consultation with him and am so thankful that I did! Everyone at his office was very professional and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. The doctor was very friendly and strived to make my visit the best he possibly could. I had a great experience that was nearly pain-free and would recommend anyone looking to get this procedure done have it performed by the best, Dr. Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rubinstein for seven years now. Today I had two procedure; Botox and a Radiesse applied. Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are incredibly courteous, genuinely cares about how I'm feeling, always on time, and listens to any questions or concerns I have. He is a supreme individual to what he does. I will continue to seek Dr. Rubinstein services and have always had a great experience with everybody in his office. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Rubinstein performed my dermal filler injections, about eight months ago and then again recently. I wanted to look better, a little younger, and certainly more refreshed. In the past, I have had fillers through another plastic surgeon, but the results were not quite what I wanted. Both times I have seen Dr. Rubinstein, I noted his high level of confidence and clear understanding of the results I wanted to achieve. He really takes his time to provide the ideal results. With a wonderful bedside manner and a light touch, I cannot think of a better surgeon to see for fillers than Dr. Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I felt like I was looking tired and older, so I came to talk to Dr. Rubinstein. Recommended by a friend, Dr. Rubinstein was the first and only surgeon that I had a consultation with. Actually, I had been thinking along the lines of a laser treatment, but Dr. Rubinstein explained that fillers were my best option for facial rejuvenation. From the first meeting with Dr. Rubinstein, I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My expectations were met with Dr. Rubinstein’s suggested filler treatment. I’m so pleased with my results and will continue seeing Dr. Rubinstein for my aesthetic needs.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Over the years, I have not been very pleased with my aging skin. Recently, a friend of my husband’s recommended Dr. Rubinstein and his amazing aesthetic treatments. I quickly scheduled a consultation, which ended up being so informative, really giving me encouragement to move forward with a noninvasive procedure. In May, I had Botox and Juvederm, right before my daughter’s wedding. I had maintenance injections again today. Everything has gone well with each treatment. My appearance looks younger and incredibly refreshed. I am so pleased that I received the results I wanted and expected. Dr. Rubinstein strives to deliver exactly what he promises. I look forward to continuing treatments in his office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been self-conscious about my weak chin and gummy smile for years. After lots of online research, I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rubinstein. A family friend had seen him in the past and I knew they were incredibly pleased with their results. During my consultation appointment, I decided on the spot to move forward with the surgeon. Dr. Rubinstein was so professional and his staff was both welcoming and kind. They made me feel comfortable in their office, as well as excited about my potential results. Dr. Rubinstein applied Voluma and Botox, which made an incredible difference in my appearance. My follow-up appointments have all been equally spectacular. At the first follow-up, Dr. Rubinstein decided to add more Botox. Today, I am a month out from my first treatment, and I can see a huge difference. From the dramatic results, you would think I had a surgical chin implant. I am so happy with my appearance and will continue to come to Dr. Rubinstein's office in the future.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Rubinstein performed my revision rhinoplasty in September of 2016. I was lucky enough to find him through word of mouth, although I read through his many excellent reviews on Google, as well. Over the years, I had finally gotten to the point of being fed up with my sinuses being continuously blocked, causing constant pressure and pain. I was only breathing through my mouth. Almost immediately after my surgery, I was breathing through my nose again. Dr. Rubinstein is a wonderful surgeon, with exception knowledge and credentials. His expertise ensured I had an effective procedure. Additionally, Dr. Rubinstein’s staff got me in and out quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein to anyone with sinus issues, because he is the one surgeon who can take care of your troubles.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I struggled with bags under my eyes for years, but no makeup could hide the dark circles. As a sales person, this look was not acceptable. After doing research on the blepharoplasty procedure for months online, I found Dr. Rubinstein through a Google search. The online reviews and testimonials were all wonderful. During my consultation appointment, Dr. Rubinstein clearly explained his eyelid lift techniques and walked me through the process. In February, Dr. Rubinstein performed my blepharoplasty. Everything went great; my expectations have been far exceeded. The entire staff at Dr. Rubinstein’s office is wonderful and I have already recommended him to several people.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Rubinstein suggested CoolSculpting for my submental fat along the chin. I had two procedures, one in January and one in February. Everything went wonderfully. Dr. Rubinstein is so friendly and always on time. His office staff are some of the best in New York, so incredibly professional. I was unhappy with my double chin, which would not change no matter how much I would exercise or diet. Dr. Rubinstein’s results are natural and look fabulous. It has only been a few months, but my self-esteem has dramatically increased since my procedures. I hope that my experience can serve as an inspiration for someone else to see Dr. Rubinstein for CoolSculpting.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. There whole procedure went without a problem and I really had little discomfort. On February 22nd, I had Smart Lipo under my chin at Dr. Rubinstein’s office. I picked Dr. Rubinstein for his professionalism and known level of experience. My double chin was a source of unhappiness for me and I knew Dr. Rubinstein could help. He is so thorough and honest, I felt I could trust Dr. Rubinstein from the moment I met him. The results from my Smart Lipo procedure could be seen right away and have only gotten better. There is very little fat under my chin now, and the skin below my jaw is no longer saggy. Dr. Rubinstein was careful and kind through the whole process, even calling to check on me the next day. If I ever need any other cosmetic work done, I will return to Dr. Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Newburgh, NY