Ratings for Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein

Dr. Rubinstein performed a rhinoplasty to correct my deviated septum and collapsed nostril. I choose him as my surgeon because I knew he could help my breathing and give me a much prettier nose. Also, my friend had eyelid surgery with him and she was very pleased with her experience. Dr. Rubinstein was extremely professional, thorough, and caring during all of my appointments. My procedure was quick and easy, I had no complications during recovery and all of my follow-up visits were great. My results are exactly what I wanted. I can finally breathe again, which makes me so happy and much more relaxed. If I ever need to have another procedure, I will go straight to Dr. Rubinstein. He's the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I had really heavy bags under my eyes. A friend of mine had a facelift done fifteen years ago and still looks great, so I called her and asked her who her plastic surgeon was. When she told me, Dr. Ran Rubinstein, I looked him up online and made an appointment. My consultation was great: Dr. Rubinstein listened to my concerns, examined my eyes, and recommended a lower blepharoplasty. I was really impressed with how much time he spent explaining the procedure to me. I went home, did some reading and reflecting, and decided to have the procedure. I'm very pleased with my results. All of my expectations have certainly been met. Recovery was easy because Dr. Rubinstein and his staff gave me everything I needed, including creams, cleansers, and moisturizers. Follow-up appointments have gone great, I've been to three now and Dr. Rubinstein says I'm healing really well. Women with bags under their eyes should make an appointment with Dr. Rubinstein. He's helped me so much.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I went to countless doctors and Dr. Rubinstein was the only one who was able to look at my CT scan and tell that my sinuses were completely blocked. He did a quick procedure to unblock them and now I feel great. I can breathe, smell, and sleep without any problems at all. Dr. Rubinstein is the only surgeon I would recommend to patients with sinus problems. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

I saw Dr. Rubinstein because I had breathing issues and I didn't like my nose's profile. My initial consultation went really well: Dr. Rubinstein was informative and professional when explaining how a rhinoplasty would provide me with the results I wanted. My procedure was fast and easy with no pain, which was definitely amazing. I'd absolutely recommend Dr. Rubinstein and rhinoplasty to other patients. My experience was a perfect 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I choose Dr. Rubinstein because I wanted a facial plastic surgeon, rather than just a dermatologist or general plastic surgeon, to perform my rhinoplasty. I'm so happy with my choice, Dr. Rubinstein was definitely the perfect surgeon for my procedure. His excellent online reviews are absolutely accurate: he's professional, detail-oriented, polite and kind. He removed the bump on my nose and straightened my bridge to make me look much better from a side profile. One thing that was amazing was my recovery. I was back at work the day after my procedure and I had no pain, swelling or redness. My experience was so great that I have no reservations saying Dr. Rubinstein is the facial plastic surgeon to see if you want natural looking rhinoplasty results.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Rubinstein just performed my fourth Clear & Brillant Laser and PRP for hair loss procedures. I'm in my 50's and blotching and uneven skin tone was really making me look older. Hereditary hair loss, which I was very unhappy about, wasn't helping my cause either. I've been coming to Dr. Rubinstein for skin care and Botox for a long time, probably about 15 years now, so I made an appointment as soon as I was ready. I've always been satisfied with Dr. Rubinstein, his staff, and my results, and this time was no different. My skin looks 100% better and my hair has completely grown back. I'm so glad I have a great physician to help me with my problems. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied. Thanks so much, Dr. Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Loose skin absolutely covered my eyes. It was just awful. I did my own research and, believe it or not, a close friend of mine left an amazing review about Dr. Rubinstein. Desperately wanting a solution to my problem, I made an appointment as soon as I could. Dr. Rubinstein was amazing. It was clear he understands facial anatomy, structure, and aesthetics. He went over a bunch of procedures with me and in the end, we decided on eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). I had my procedure and all of my expectations were met. My eyes look beautiful, my recovery was easy (no pain whatsoever), Dr. Rubinstein and his staff were excellent. I really like everyone and will definitely be coming back next time I want to improve my look.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Appearance wise, my neck just wasn't what I wanted. It looked so aged. I heard about Dr. Rubinstein from a friend and made an appointment. He was very professional and impressive. It was really easy to trust his laser neck lift recommendation. His before-and-after pictures definitely helped me make my decision as well. My procedure was about six weeks ago and I'm more than with my results. I can't wait to see my final ones. Recovery went well, nothing unexpected. I have the highest level of confidence in Dr. Rubinstein and his staff and highly recommend them to other patients. They took great care of me from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

My Sculptra treatment with Dr. Rubinstein went so well. I knew exactly what to expect because he was so informative. My recovery was really easy, no downtime at all. My results are so nice. I just can't get over how great I look. Dr. Rubinstein is fantastic. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Among having issues breathing, I was never happy with the size of my nose. Being vocal about my issues, I was recommended by a few people that I should go see Dr. Ran Rubinstein. I knew I wanted to see a plastic surgeon regarding a rhinoplasty procedure, so I went ahead and scheduled a consultation with him. I felt comfortable with Dr. Rubinstein from our very first consultation. He was very thorough and personable with the information he provided for me, and soon thereafter we made the decision to schedule my rhinoplasty surgery. My nose looks a lot better, and more importantly, I can finally breathe. Dr. Rubinstein has an amazing team behind him, a great personality, and a bedside manner worth remembering. Anyone considering a rhinoplasty procedure should definitely go to Dr. Rubinstein.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Avmed