Ratings for Dr. Peter Brusco

Dr. Brusco is a wonderful caring dentist. My experience with him was relaxing and painless. The staff is wonderful and make you feel very comfortable. Overall a very pleasant dental visit.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

My boyfriend went for implants there, which cost him over $10,000. They broke in less than 3 years. Refused to help him out, but instead it would cost at least $900 more. Don't waste your money like we did.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Charged up front for work that was not completed then refused to refund. Very poor quality of work that had to be redone by a specialist.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

This office is clean, the staff helpful and polite, and the doctor does great work. I have sent all my family members to him. I have never had a problem that was not worked out to my satisfaction. They care about thier patients and the doctor calls you personally after surgical procedures. I would recommend this office to anyone wanting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Brusco. He does a great job and is meticulous about his work, which I appreciate after years of spotty dental work.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

The staff here really needs some help. They charge a $50.00 missed appt fee however they do not give reminders call consistently. They made my cleaning appointment 5 days too early and then did not bill me the rejected insurance amount until almost 2 yrs later! By then it was too late to get a break from my insurance so not I am going to pay 150.00 out of pocket. What a pain!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010