Ratings for Dr. John L. Gibbons

I have been going to this dentist forever and I have never had an issue or complaint! 110% trusted everything he was doing. My family and I would recommend him to anyone! Great dentist and overall great guy!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Took my 3 kids in and were all seen at once. Great staff and doctor. They were very patient and kind. Now my son, who is autistic, keeps asking when he can go back! That says alot about a dental office to me, being that No dentist has been able to work with my son and get treatment done without having to go under anesthesia. Two thumbs up for Dr. Gibbons and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Gibbons was absolutely horrible. I am 17 years old & I can handle pain. But this time, it was terrible. He had to numb me twice, but it didn't help. He began drilling on my tooth & I could feel everything. I told him, and he told me there was nothing he could do. I tried to fight it. But I've never experienced that much pain before. I began crying & he stopped drilling. He yelled at me and told me that he wasn't going to finish until I gained control of myself. I will never go back there again!

Submitted July 30, 2012