Ratings for Dr. Kawa Ibrahiem

For nearly four years I have been under Dr. Ibrahiem's care. Words cannot begin to express how much he has and continues to be a true blessing in my life. I respect his knowledge and caring attitude towards me. He goes beyond the call of duty. He listens and doesn't merely hear you, with genuine concern for my well being. It took patience on his part to find me the medications that were/are effective with my mental health issues. For over 25 years, I have seen many a Psychiatrist that were sub par for different reasons. Dr. Ibrahiem is absolutely stellar! One could only be so fortunate as to receive a referral for their mental health care needs to this most respected Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

One of the best oc. I have ever seen. He has wide knowledge about his designation. Open to discuss other alternatives and even scarifies his time to stay longer with patients in need . Thank you Dr. Kawa

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I saw Dr. Ibrahiem after having my first panic attack about 8 years ago. Within 15 minutes of our first conversation he had diagnosed me with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder and Depression. I left with 3 prescriptions.

Submitted April 6, 2016

He listens and will help you with anything you need don't know what I would do without him

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

He has helped me more than any one else through my serious mental health illness of schizophrenia

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ibraheim's for about 2 years and have been very pleased with the results of my treatment. Along with excellent counselling from Barb and Sue M. I have gotten through a very trying time in my life including postpartem depression, bipolarism and post traumatic stress. Dr. Ibraheim has been very attentive and intuitive in my treatment, and has successfully found the right medications to treat my bipolarism. He may seem a bit distant, but, since I have seen many psychiatrists in recent years, I find that that is typical, and is probably a healthy way to be with patients. There needs to be a professional barrier between patients and doctors, or I don't think they would stay in their jobs for long! Thanks again Dr. Ibraheim!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Ibraheim is a consummate professional who provides phenomenal treatment. He is very knowledgeable in the field - identification of conditions and appropriate treatment (medications and cognitive behavioural therapy). He is very personable, takes time to explain treatments and most importantly listens to the patient! Dr. I. is supported by a fantastic team of first-line staff members (Louise, Bernice, Anne and Linda) and a phenomenal therapist (Barb). Dr. I. is obviously respected and liked by his peers. He treats everyone with respect and dignity. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had a terrible esperience with this Dr. although i already had my diagnosis in 2006 and had seen 2 different Psychiatrists within ten minutes he tried telling me i had Borderline Personality Disorder and to go home and research it and to book another appointment which i did but because i disagreed with him he refused to see me again cancelled my next app't and closed my file

Submitted September 25, 2013

I saw this doctor three years ago when I was sixteen. I had been suffering from depression and social anxiety that was so bad I had to drop out of school and start correspsondence courses. I had finally been able to tell my parents that I needed help, even though they had been trying to get me to see someone for over a year. I got in to see Dr. Ibrahiem and I poured my heart out. How I didn't feel anything anymore, how I didn't even love my family anymore, and how I couldn't stand living anymore. In his infinite wisdom, Dr. Ibrahiem then told me that I was well-dressed, had nice glasses and clean hair, so clearly there wasn't anything REALLY wrong with me. He informed me that all I needed were more friends and a boyfriend and I would be cured. He then proceeded to call my mother into the office and tell her that everything that was wrong with me was her fault. Less than two weeks later I was in the psych ward on suicide watch. Thanks Dr. Ibrahiem.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

he was very helpful and knowledgeable doctor, and he respected me alot, god bless him

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011