You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Barnsley

Dr. Philip Barnsley's Ratings

Recently I took my 7 year old daughter to see Dr. Barnsley. He addressed our concerns in an informative and confident manner. This went a long way in terms of putting our minds at ease and making us feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Barnsley and his wonderful staff. I had several questions about my pending procedures. Dr Barnsley took time to answer all my questions usng his extensive knowledge infusing the process with empathy and humour. Dr Barnsley was professional, respectful and attentive to my needs throughout the whole process. His staff is super supportive and friendly and always very prompt in returning emails or phone calls. The office was clean and very private. Best of all I look and feel great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr Barnsley is a ignorant , immature prick and doesn't deserve his title. I've never seen a doctor who disgusted me so much. I suggest everyone take their business elsewhere I know I sure will.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832498].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Barnsley made my breast reduction surgery a very positive experience. He is an articulate and competent surgeon and eased my concerns and answered my questions efficiently. He was able to take a part of me that was embarrassed about and transform it into something I'm proud of and couldn't be happier with the results.
I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an incredible surgeon.
It doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes as well.
The only minor issue was the receptionist. After a consultation, she directly opposed his advisory with regard to recovery time and I felt uncomfortable asking her questions so I waited to see him and I was treated exceptionally well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

19/06/14 - Dr. Barnsley exceeded my expectations. He was kind, compassionate and always there for me to answer any questions or concerns. I had gone to two other surgeons in big cities and left both consultations feeling rushed and worried. It was the complete opposite at Dr. Barnsleys consultation. He made me feel safe and confident. He is very clear and detailed which I love. I am so so happy I found Dr. Barnsley. He is a hidden GEM! I could not be happier with my results and after care. Anyone trying to decide on an excellent surgeon should visit Dr.Barnsley!! Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Barnsley exceeded my expectations. He was kind, compassionate and always there for me to answer any questions or concerns. I had gone to two other surgeons in big cities and left both consultations feeling rushed and worried. It was the complete opposite at Dr. Barnsleys consultation. He made me feel safe and confident. He is very clear and detailed which I love. I am so so happy I found Dr. Barnsley. He is a hidden GEM! I could not be happier with my results and after care. Anyone trying to decide on an excellent surgeon should visit Dr.Barnsley ?? Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I cannot imagine a more professional or knowledgable surgeon. His demeanour was kind, patient,and thorough. I would rate him 10 if I could. Lucky to have him. Thank you Dr. Barnsley

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr. Barnsley is awesome! Very professional, helpful, answers all questions at any time. Could not be happier! I had an abdominoplasty and my results are awesome! He is very particular and highly detailed. I have zero complaints and highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][374385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Barnsley did a great job for me. His secretary seems unorganized and not great at all. She was quite unprofessional at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][374384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I missed an appointment due to health and personal reasons and when i tried to rebook the app. i was told that there was a 50$ no show fee....arent these people making enough money. I live 45 min. away. Poison is the only way to describe the secretary there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373329].votes_count ]]