Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. MacIntyre

If I could give this doctor a 0, I would. My husband has Stage 4 metastatic renal cell carcinoma that has metastasized to the lymph nodes. The doctor had a very cavalier and arrogant attitude. There was no compassion nor concern for what we were going through. He basically was telling us to make plans to die. We left feeling depressed with no hope. I was in tears and my husband not believing what we had just heard. If you want compassion, hope, and a caring doctor, DO NOT go to this man.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr MacIntyre performed my prostatectomy in July of 2012. I did a lot of research prior to the surgery and came to the conclusion that Dr. M was one of the two best surgeons in the area for this procedure based on experience and the recommendations from other physicians. He spent about an hour with me prior to surgery explaining what to expect in very candid, clear terms. The surgery went exceptionally well. He has provided clear instructions for the recovery phase, listened to me and was amazingly accommodating of my needs. He also has a great sense of humor. I love his office staff too.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Ronald C. MacIntyre's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med