Ratings for Dr. Ian Carlisle

Extremely happy with the result, far better than I expected. Very caring and helpful staff. Highly recommend this fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Parly agree with the comment that if you disagree with something his attitude completely changes. I have had this happen. While patiently waiting for an operation and continue with outpatient appointments, he couldn't be nicer. Find out that you have been on a list for years and question what is happening and his attitude does a complete turn around. Go for a second opinion and you find out that things have been missed that require urgent attention.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Ian Carlisle is a bully and as soon as u have issues he treats u like u have a mental issue because he is convinced for sure it's not his work that's the problem. U can't even express your concerns because he will tell u it's all in your head and that u are wrong. He ruined my nose and my confidence. I came in for one thing and now I have 5 things I hate about my nose. Not a day goes by that i don't regret meeting this man. I'm convinced that his receptionist did my rhinoplasty because it's incomprehensible that someone with 30 years of experience could mess up this bad!!! Save your money and save your face.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Have had several different treatments with Mr Carlisle after having an uncomfortable initial consultation with Dr Lanzer and upon consultation with my G.P. decided to go with the aforementioned. So glad I did. Had laser treatment for rosacea and after only 3 sessions, my skin improved 200%. Only needing to go back now, 5 years later. Completely trustworthy, honest and lovely manner, as does all of his staff. Would not go anywhere else, especially for the reasonable fees.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

He is BRILLIANT thats all i can say.... He will do anything he can to see you and help you... Can not thank this dr enough. Hes the best around!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Severe bruising and pitting after therapy. The spider veins hadn't disappeared and the pitting on the skin has remained. Unfortunately this treatment just didn't work like the photos I was shown.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for several years for IPL treatment of extensive spider veins on my face. The initial problem was severe and required frequent treatments over several weeks, but I now see him only once or twice a year to treat a few small veins that reappear. He has a warm and welcoming manner, impeccable manners, and I cannot fault his medical knowledge. What he promises, he delivers. He was quite open and honest about what bruising and swelling I might experience initially, and he turned out to be spot-on. He encouraged me to persevere despite these side-effects, and he was right. I now have normal looking skin even without any makeup. He was honest about not promising a permanent cure - that I'd probably need small "touch ups" for the rest of my life - and that's fine with me. I can highly recommend him to anyone else with a spider vein problem. Don't be embarrassed to seek help. (And his receptionists are very kind and sympathetic too.)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010