I Like Doctor Dennen. He is Personable and Reliable. I Trust His Judgment.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

he was unprofessional and other info that i do not want to explain

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

A few weeks after I was diagnosed with severe mononucleosis, I was referred to him for follow-up treatment. He perscribed "45 minutes of strenuous exercise--work up a sweat". I tried to tell him that I was "bone-deep" exhausted, as in too tired to get out of bed, too tired to eat, etc. He insinuated that I was just lazy and to go back to work and forget about it. I found a doctor that was familiar with the symptoms of chronic fatigue and was told and read in my research that Dennen's instructions were the worst possible thing I could have done and it caused this condition to be permanent. He ruined my life. He has since moved from Dushore and I have been unable to learn his whereabouts.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Timothy J. Dennen's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=96007'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=96007'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 12, 2014

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Timothy" to "Timothy J."

October 20, 2013