Ratings for Dr. Eric Helson

Dr Helson is our regular go-to guy for the whole family for all things related to muscles issues, injuries, long-term scarring complications from surgery. Deeply knowledgeable. A triathlete so well understands sport medicine and keeps our sprint paddler in top form. Supportive, kind, so witty and funny - but also does deep work. You can't believe you are paying him for the pain he puts you through - and the results are amazing. He's top notch. AND if he is late a bit on time some time, you can be assured someone before you needed a little extra encouragement. One day that will be you and you will be grateful to have such a listening ear. Love the staff and the massage therapist is fabulous, too.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I always felt the same way as the first comment except for my last visit. You see when I would see Dr Nelson writing in my file I assumed he was recording what manipulation he had done on my spine and neck. Instead he apparently was writing down everything that had been discussed, personal or otherwise, then his secretary would read it. I was mortified. I now have a different Chiropractor. While I miss the friendliness and convenance of the clinic, my privacy needs to be respected and I felt embarrassed and violated.

Submitted November 28, 2017

Always walk out of Dr Helson's office physically feeling much better than when going in. Even, when just going in for a follow-up appointment. Dr. Helson has a mix of being very personal and professional which is just what I expect in qood quality care. Staff are friendly and helpful. Always accommodating and their office offers very convenient hours.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Absolutely wonderful and knowledgeable. Never rushes, great listening skills,

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable Chiropractor! Receptionist is friendly and efficient. Massage therapist is also excellent! Hands down, they're the best!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Wonderful and relaxing experience whenever I go.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Helson is friendly and professional. He knows how to perform the right adjustment to correct any type of alignment issues tailored to the patient. The receptionist is also very friendly and efficient. Overall this is a Great place to go for Chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Helson. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I went in to get a upper back/neck/jaw problem looked at, and was given excellent care. Dr. Helson keeps you at ease during treatment and is very straightforward about what the treatment entails. I will gladly become a repeat customer if I develop any further issues.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr Helson is not only a wonderful chiropractic but his personality always makes the chit chat enjoyable. I would recommend him with a score of 10/10

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012