Ratings for Dr. Eric Helson

Absolutely wonderful and knowledgeable. Never rushes, great listening skills,

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable Chiropractor! Receptionist is friendly and efficient. Massage therapist is also excellent! Hands down, they're the best!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Wonderful and relaxing experience whenever I go.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Helson is friendly and professional. He knows how to perform the right adjustment to correct any type of alignment issues tailored to the patient. The receptionist is also very friendly and efficient. Overall this is a Great place to go for Chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Helson. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I went in to get a upper back/neck/jaw problem looked at, and was given excellent care. Dr. Helson keeps you at ease during treatment and is very straightforward about what the treatment entails. I will gladly become a repeat customer if I develop any further issues.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr Helson is not only a wonderful chiropractic but his personality always makes the chit chat enjoyable. I would recommend him with a score of 10/10

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Helson is very professional and knowledgeable. As are the office staff. I have had excellent results while receiving treatments. Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

This is the second time I've been to see Dr. Helson, with unrelated issues. Last time he had in working order in a couple months. What impressed me most was his scheduling practise. I expected he would want to see me as frequently as possible - a la physiotherapists, but not so. At the end of my treatment the visits were scheduled with 3 weeks intervals.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Helson is my 6th Chiropractor and is simply the best Chiropractor I have ever had. Be it a sports injury or you locked up bending down or even a popped rib he knows how to fix it.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011