You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Helson

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Wonderful and relaxing experience whenever I go.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Helson is friendly and professional. He knows how to perform the right adjustment to correct any type of alignment issues tailored to the patient. The receptionist is also very friendly and efficient. Overall this is a Great place to go for Chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Helson. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I went in to get a upper back/neck/jaw problem looked at, and was given excellent care. Dr. Helson keeps you at ease during treatment and is very straightforward about what the treatment entails. I will gladly become a repeat customer if I develop any further issues.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr Helson is not only a wonderful chiropractic but his personality always makes the chit chat enjoyable. I would recommend him with a score of 10/10

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Helson is very professional and knowledgeable. As are the office staff. I have had excellent results while receiving treatments. Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

This is the second time I've been to see Dr. Helson, with unrelated issues. Last time he had in working order in a couple months. What impressed me most was his scheduling practise. I expected he would want to see me as frequently as possible - a la physiotherapists, but not so. At the end of my treatment the visits were scheduled with 3 weeks intervals.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Helson is my 6th Chiropractor and is simply the best Chiropractor I have ever had. Be it a sports injury or you locked up bending down or even a popped rib he knows how to fix it.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

A fantastic chiropractor!! I was extremely nervous about seeing a chiropractor when I first went to Dr.Helson as I'd heard many horror stories, but he put my mind at ease. I was being treated for a sports injury in the beginning but developed other problems along the way. Dr. Helson was able to help and even fix all issues I came to him with. He always takes the time to explain and make sure you understand, he doesn't judge and he excels at what he does. Dr.Helson also knows when he cannot help you and will not hesitate to suggest the type of assistance he believes will do the most good for your situation. A wonderful doctor, a wonderful person! Also, the other staff are fantastic! Very friendly and always ready with a joke. A more pleasant doctor's office I have yet to find.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Eric Helson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable Chiropractor! Receptionist is friendly and efficient. Massage therapist is also excellent! Hands down, they're the best! "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful and relaxing experience whenever I go. "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Helson is friendly and professional. He knows how to perform the right adjustment to correct any type of alignment issues tailored to the patient. The rec..."

September 19, 2014