Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Kahn

Worst doctor ever, Billed for $$$$ never provided, constantly wrote prescriptions wrong, only wants to prescribe highly addictive drugs, keeps you coming in every 3 weeks or so. The long review says it all.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I saw Dr. Kahn from 1/2010-12/2014. I saw his staff for many years. My care was managed by his residents that are no longer with him. The female resident was primarily responsible for my care. She was wonderful. He only came in for the few moments at the end of my visit to sign my perscriptions. In the beginning and throughout my care many many times my perscriptions were written incorrectly creating a huge issue for me. The perscriptions then had to be rewritten. When this would happen the office staff was rude and never helpful. Message were rarly relayed to the doctors and if they were it was usually incorrect. His clinical director J.T. treated everyone like an off the street drug addict. Usually that mentality is caused by someone having been an addict themselves. He had been let go but I see his name is still on the website. Confidentiality was a huge problem for this office. If you were discussing your bill it was in front of all the patients waiting to be seen. If you had a problem with your perscriptions it was discussed in front of all the patients waiting to be seen. If you were going to be tested for drugs all the patients that were also to be tested were called out in front of all the other patients waiting to be seen. These are all serious breach of confidentiality problems. The billing issues in the office are to numerous to count. Nothing is billed in a timely manner. When you check out I was told many times that my balance seemed incorrect, not to pay and to check next time. The next time came around and I was told the same thing. This happened all the time. I never received a bill in the mail and the amount I was to pay was different every single time. It was never ending. I finally became fed up with everything and changed my primary care to another doctor. Dr. Kahn has since been indicted on Medicare fraud and was arrested. His case is pending. Google this doctor before making an appointment. He has since quit accepting Medicare because Medicare dropped him and he found it to difficult to regain approval. He also lost his pain management certificate and had to reapply. He has fired his residents that were actually doing the work of seeing the patients and his clinical director or at least at one point he had fired his clinical director but JT is his best friend so who knows. My suggestion is find someone else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I've had the pleasure of being Dr. Kahn's patient for the past several years. He has helped me regain my strength and has helped get my pain to a more manageable level. I know that there is no cure for my illness and I had been very depressed before I started seeing Dr Kahn. The Dr that I was seeing prior to Dr. Kahn made me feel like there was nothing to hope for, nothing would ever give me any type of pain relief. The other Dr. basically told me I need to get over it and learn to accept the fact that the pain was my life. Dr. Kahn, has never made me feel that way. He has always given me hope for the future!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This Medical Team help me to understand the pain and also live and control de pain without too many medications, they save my Life......

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

My sister had been seeing Dr Kahn for a few month. I took her to her appt. one day, and was shocked. It was so obvious that most people were there just to get meds. The second review is exactly what I saw. Dr. Kahn came in for a minute to sign the scripts. The staff was the rudest I have ever seen. The whole place was just unprofessional. Like they were just there to hand out narcotic's. I will agree Dr Kahn's assistant was very nice. However my sister continued to see Dr. Kahn for 3 more months. She passed away in Sept. of an overdose. She was talking, Narco, Ambien, and a Muscle Relaxer, all of witch she got from Dr. Kahn. I'm not saying her death is his fault. I just think that Doctors that give that much meds. should be more responsible.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

have been with Dr Kahn for over 2 yrs now,,only dr ive seen on my workers comp case that cared and really tried to help me ,,,

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have seen Dr Kahn for years only because of cost. Would not reccomend him to anyone if you are want professional medical Exam. He sees you for 2 minutes when he signs the scripts and thats it! His male assistant is great! Office staff is rude, inconsiderate and lazy. They never follow thru on referrals,messages, etc. Also, expect to be waiting for HOURS before being seen for a few minutes, basicly to just write your prescriptions! I realize drs get behind etc but you sit there and wait for hours while the staff goofs off , entire staff eats lunch at same time and they schedule patients at this time also, so you wait while they eat lunch for 30-60 mins. Dr has been under some type of investigation so all records are missing from patients charts! Sounds shady.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with this doctor. His staff works very well together and they understand patients' needs.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011