Ratings for Dr. William Nabors

great doctor, always on time, good helpful staff, very friendly

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Very busy MD. Excellent experience in treating prostate cancer and infections. Not their to be your buddy. He is there to provide proper medical treatments. Great MD....

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

After 3 visits with dr Nabors I feel with out the slightest question he is the most non professional doctor I have ever come in contact with.All appointments have been 80 to 90 minute waits in the exam room . He then comes charging in with no hello or apology for your inconvenience and seems like he is catching a flight somewhere and your in the way.no answer to questions other than everything is going to be fine come back in 6 weeks.All this in 3 minutes.said he be right back and never returned except for one of the staff who handed me a prescription.He is cocky with absolutely no personality or patient concern and only possessed with how many people he can see in a day. Don't fall victim!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

dr nabors is the best doctor I use. anyone who wants to slam him on these threads is obviously someone that dr nabors doesn't care to have as a patient. I have customers who are rude and unfriendly and I let them know I don't want their business too. he has never been anything but eager to help me in any need I had. he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Nabors attitude was the worst I could possibly encounter especially as someone who has never seen a urologist before. He explained nothing that was going on and I left the office with more questions than I came in with. He and his staff were incredibly rude and unorganized. They didn't know if he was finished or if I needed to go sit in the exam room again. And when I asked him to explain what the plan of action was he acted like I was wasting his time. It's now four days later, my prescription has yet to be called in, and his staff has no clue what is going on. I will never be returning to Dr. Nabors.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Nabor is very knowledgable and busy. I think he needs more administrative staff organization and should solicit patient feedback.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and willing to stop and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr Nabors is both very knowlegable and busy. I think if i were looking for a Urologist I would try a find a doctor who could spend more time with each patient and someone you could more easily reach when necessary.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Excellent Bed-side manner, very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. William Nabors's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

Ecoh