Ratings for Dr. Julaiha B. Ariff

i have been a patient of Dr. Ariff for over 12 years. I trust her with my life!! I think she is a great doctor can be very professional but still has a little time to laugh once in a while.. great beadside manner!! if patients complain about the time they have with her, they should have notes written out so they can remember what they want to talk to her about!! don't blame the doctor... she see's a lot of patients and that is not necessarily her fault.. (government)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

My wife has been sick for two weeks and is now in the hospital.You get 10 minutes as previously written by another rate but that is a long time compared to the quicker in and out at the hospital, and wants to release her without knowing what is wrong and what the cause is.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

You get 10 minutes for an office visit, that's it and she is out the door.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Ariff I met yesterday for the first time to establish a new Dr. She is very patient and listens and compassionate and knowledgeable. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

She was extremely polite and very knowledgable.She addressed my concerns and treated appropriately

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

If your sick anyone can seem rude or not what you expect. I have gone to Dr. Ariff for many years and am totally surprised by this review. She is patient and careing and I will continue to use her. She even came to the hospital when i was admitted by the ER. Sometimes they are very busy, and seem rude, try doing their job before passing judgement.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Worst doctor. Same as review above she was rude,rolled her eyes at me and asked what do you want from me. That is basically all she said to me and walked out the door. That was my initial new pt appoinent and she did no assessment. I never went back. She is a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

This Doctor was the biggest waste of time. She is rude. She seemed irritated. I asked her a question and she answered it rudely. I had other concerns but couldn't ask because she walked out the door after giving me a prescription. When she gave me the prescription she didn't even explain to me what she was giving me, she just stormed out. The staff was nice but this doctor is so rude I'm switching doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Julaiha B. Ariff's Credentials

• Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Surprise, AZ