Christopher Johnson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Christopher Johnson

In words, it is hard to express the difference before the treatment and now. I went to see him with one concern but all my concerns disappeared. This is awesome. From the point forward I have decided to seek his treatment first. I strongly recommend to have his beautiful natural treatment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Johnson has a nice mix of friendliness, professional/responsive communication/appt confirmation processes, as well as expertise and precision with homeopathic remedies and how to use them. He has helped me a lot with my myriad of problems I have had. He is not only kind, but very knowledgeable and patient with difficult problems. I have recommended him many times to friends.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Very helpful!! Dr Johnson has helped my daughter with anxiety, focus, and over-all calmness. She went from not passing her SOL tests to passing! She also developed a GI condition and Dr. Johnson recommendations helped lessen her symptoms. We could not be happier with his care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I said Dr Johnson for the first time a month ago. Very satisfied with the treatment. It has helped a lot with my chronic pain and mood swings.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Johnson has an extraordinary ability to find solutions (remedies) for what ails me! In my 1st appointment, I was asked many questions about my health and how I was feeling, what was troubling me, etc. In a couple of weeks or so, we met again, after he had spent many hours evaluating ways and means of remedy for my problems. And I was given a remedy for problem A, and a tincture for problem B. The effects began quite soon and I felt better, and began to look forward to my next appointment a month later. Things like allergies, energy, breathing, memory, pain, etc. were addressed on successive appointments. I continue to see my family doctor and other specialists, but now, I am so grateful to be receiving the age-old Naturopathic, Homeopathic, and Holistic Medicine SOLUTIONS from Dr. Johnson, and now I am feeling great, have plenty of energy, focus, and couldn't be happier! Thanks Dr. "J"!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I came to Dr. Johnson in February of this year because I was desperate. I had no experience or knowledge in homeopathy or natural medicine at all. In fact, my background was as an EMT, and if you had asked me last year about homeopathy I would have said it was probably all nonsense. I have always been a mild sufferer or IBS-C, but in December of last year, I started taking a new medication that was not supposed to have any GI side affects. But within weeks, it was as if my intestines had fully stopped functioning. My problem went from a 2 to a 10 overnight. I was terrified. I immediately stopped taking it, but the symptoms persisted. I was a previously happy 24 year old, no major health issues, and suddenly I was debilitated by my stomach . I had no energy, developing anxiety, and horrible GI symptoms that were totally constant with no letups. Over the next few months, my GI doctors were absolutely useless, telling me that “this just happens” and “it’s not worth trying to find a cause” and put me on a laxative medication. I even had a colonoscopy and was told “yeah, it’s JUST IBS.” Well, I was unwilling to accept that answer and tolerate a substantially lower quality of life indefinitely. I was completely disillusioned with the health care system and at the end of my rope. I had to start taking anxiety medication so I could function at work. I felt like I was out of options. I sought out alternative medicine because I didn’t know what else to do, and Dr. Johnson had amazing reviews online. Our first appointment was about 2 hours long, and we talked about my entire medical history. At the end of the appointment, he said I had a relatively straightforward case – to my surprise - and gave me a remedy. He seemed very confident it would work. Unfortunately, it did not. After 3 weeks on that remedy, and then 3 weeks on an increased dosage of the same remedy, I had not improved. I was even more disheartened, and sticking to my cynicisms that homeopathy was nonsense, but I didn’t have anything else to try, so I stuck with it. At our third appointment, Dr. Johnson picked a new remedy, readily admitting sometimes he doesn’t get the remedy right the first time. I felt sick for another week, no improvement. Then, after a week, suddenly I was healthy. The change was almost overnight. I was having normal digestive processes for the first time in six months every day. I could not believe it. There was no other explanation. Here and there, there have still been bad days, but I am getting stronger and healthier over time. Recovery from a chronic illness takes time, and I would not expect it to be instant and permanent. I am still waiting to see if some of my other minor health issues will clear up, and if the improvement ill continue. But all said and done, I have already been turned into a believer. I could not possibly be more grateful that this exists – and for any skeptics, give this a fair shot, and don’t give up if it doesn’t work overnight or if the first remedy isn’t a success. Western medicine totally failed me, and I would have spent the rest of my life on pharma medications if it weren’t for Dr. Johnson and homeopathy. Our society and culture are abusing our bodies and it is damaging us in ways we cannot fathom. Trying this gave me my life back, and I am happy to be another 5 star review on Dr. Johnson’s list.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Every human being has a different chemistry makeup. When you have an appointment with DR Johnson, he gets a full medical history so he can treat you accurately. My treatment from him is helped me improve my health with emphasis on fluid retention and painful knees. He listens to your concerns and addresses them. We have become a society of things happen immediately. Good health takes time to improve and grow stronger.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

A fantastic practitioner, I would recommend Dr Johnson to anyone with chronic symptoms for a variety of issues. I've seen how effective his treatment can be in a number of areas as I have worked with him on-and-off for years. Whenever I dont feel like my best self, I make an appointment, and in a few weeks, I typically see considerable improvement. His approach is completely different from conventional medicine, so I could see why some people could be potentially confused by his practice, but I have found it to be remarkably effective and also seen the benefit in my family members that I have recommended to Dr Johnson. I would strongly encourage anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I was completely devastated with sudden onset of multiple scary GI symptoms, they were unbearable—well, Dr. Johnson cured this case for which allopathic, "conventional" medicine offered only palliative care. 15 minutes after he gave me my first unique remedy (I took it in his office at the end of my first appointment) I felt a marked relief. It was quite dramatic because nothing else worked before that. My follow up appointments were over the phone (my choice) and Dr. Johnson provided advice and homeopathic remedies that led my case to complete cure. He was very patient, caring, knowledgeable and attentive. Now, 6+ months later, I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have seen Dr. Johnson for several months for IBS that I have been bothered with for nearly the past 30 years. After seeing every known MD ologist and not finding a cure, I stumbled about homeopathy. My only regret is not having known about it sooner. Dr. Johnson is terrific, he was very patient and methodical in is approach. He provided the right remedy. Chronic illness take a long time to heal, even with homeopathy, but for some of my symptoms I saw overnight cures, for others it took the course of slow and progressive improvement. The advice that Dr. Johnson provided was invaluable, he is extremely knowledge, and a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Christopher Johnson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Johnson was born and raised in Alexandria, VA. He received a BA in Religious Studies from the University of VIrginia. He earned his Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ. He has been in private practice since 2008, specializing in the use of homeopathy and nutrition to treat various conditions. He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of the American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine (which has been in continuous publication since 1909).

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA