Ratings for Dr. Norman H. Klein

Dentist is good but his staff is horrendous. They schedule appointments months away even when you have an issue that must be dealt with soon. They hardly answer the phone or put you on hold for long periods of time. My 60 year old mother had an emergency and they said she can't see the dentist until after a month, imagine that! My mother also needed dentures and they said she has to go back and forth to see the dentist for 5 months before she will get the dentures. What is goig on with this staff? Don't they realize that if they don't treat their patients good they will have no work. I hope the Dentist realizes what is going on because he is really good. But I refuse to deal with them anymore. I switched my mother from them this week. This dentist was very convenient for my mother but hell it's not worth the aggrevation, pain and suffering she has to go through and lo......ng wait to see a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010