Ratings for Dr. Rachel E. Balloch

Very professional and informative. Punctual and spends time explaining the why's and for's.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I chose this Dr. partially because of the great reviews I read. I found the office staff to be kind and attentive. Dr. Balloch however compleltley misdiagnosed my daughter. Having told her she had flat feet and sent her for Physical therapy where they agreed she did not have flat feet. We called for another appt due to increasinf foot pain and she never even looked at her feet. It was less then 5 min. appt. The arch supports she gave her do not fit her feet properly. She has since gone to another Dr. given a totally dift. diagnosis which was in synch with what her physical therapist was seeing and we are much happier. Dr. Balloch comes off as very confident makes quick assestments but in this case she got it totally wrong, my daughter has high arches with very tight tendons.

Submitted July 8, 2013

After going from doctor to doctor to doctor, and being misdiagnosed, Dr. Balloch properly identified my condition, and treated it appropriately. Finally, after years of dealing with this issue, I am now pain free! Dr. Balloch is extremely knowledgeable, and has an incredible bedside manner. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Balloch to everyone I know suffering from any foot or ankle issue.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Balloch not only saved my life but she savaged my lower leg. I am now able to walk again. Without question one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Balloch was the fifth doctor I'd been to. She diagnosed my problem and let me know exactly what was wrong and how she could fix it. She performed surgery, I followed her post op advice to the tee and have a beautiful, pain free foot to show for it. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Balloch is awesome. Not only is she a very nice person, she is an excellent and caring doc as well. Simply the best. I have been her patient for 2 years, and, after surgery, have no more foot problems.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Balloch has been excellent. I have been having a problem with my right foot and she has really taken the time to help without immediately recommending surgery which has been my experience with a number of orthopedics.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Extremely knowledge, compassionate, and made me feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

The best. Fixed some foot issues that I wasn't even aware of (as well as the problem that I had come in for).

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

She is the most helpful and understanding doctor I've ever had, also an incredible surgeon

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010