Ratings for Dr. Bradley T. Straka

Not reccomended. He's a cheater! He dated his married co-worker. He is a horrible person and enjoys tormenting peopl in his free time. All of you who are saying he's great just note: he dated a married women with three small children, and plus he hits on anything that moves.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr Straka left my face scarred for life by making an inch and a half long insiscion to fix a small acne scar that I had. I can still remember the feeling of the long cut and immediately asked what he was doing. He cavalierly responded that he was trying to match a facial line I had on the other side of my face... like I was some sort of Howdy Doody doll. Later when the poorly stitched inscission became infected, I had to beg and plead for an appt.The best I got was one of their nurse practioners. I still have friends that call me Scarface today. (Nice friends, I know).Straka is the poster boy for a bad doctor running a high volume operation for the cash. Stay far, far away.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

The laser treatments that I have received from Dr. Straka have all been very effective, convenient, pain-free and affordable. I highly recommend rosacea and botox treatment from the physicians at Affiliated Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Bradley T. Straka's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Brookfield, WI