Ratings for Dr. Adele Fink

She was very warm and receptive and I feel that I can be very open with her. I feel that I am being helped with my anxieties.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I'm still trying to figure this lady out, she's a little old lady, probably in her late 50's, early 60's. I came to her because I'm getting divorced and she has been asking me a lot of questions about my divorce, lawyer, etc. She gave me advice in one session to go find a different lawyer and then the next time I came back she started saying something completely opposite. Sometimes it's very confusing and I'm not even sure if she's helping me or if it's a complete waste of time. I hope someone else posts their opinion so I can figure out if I should continue going to her. I feel that her sessions are very unstructured and get a sense that she doesn't remember much of what we speak about in the previous session. Not sure how helpful this is to all of you but one thing to note she specializes in relationship therapy and couples counseling.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010