Ratings for Dr. Maria Schleifer

Over the past 10 years this doctor & her team has steered me towards a clearer path to vibrant health. All my many pervious health afflictions are a thing of the past. I'm in my 60's feeling better than ever and plan on staying with her to maintain this optimum health. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

This woman is a blessing to me and my family. She is an advocate for my health and genuinely has my best interests at heart. She is receptive to natural medicine therapies and will work with you to develop solutions that are within your means. Her commitment to her patients and duty of care has saved the lives of two of my family members. I am very blessed to have found her and to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Superb service on all counts. Always looking for the best solution for her clients. Can't imagine finding a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

She is an excellent doctor whose attention to detail and follow through is likely the reason I am still alive. Rather than just treat my symptoms with only drugs she has looked outside the box for other solutions and with the the staff naturopathic dr has used natural remedies to keep me well. She has brought the future of great health care to the present integrating traditional medicine with a more natural holistic model.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr schleifer over the years has provided me with excellent care and has been proactive in keeping me healthy. She is a dedicated doctor keeps up to date and provides leading edge medical care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a Dr who listens to me then chooses a course of treatment that gets me on the road to recovery . Over the years this has been the case over and over. A dedicated highly knowledgeable physician who has helped me to survive and recover from many illnesses.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

She ruined my health. I would have given her zero stars if this website allowed it.

Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Schleifer helped me transition from a depleted state of illness to a new well me. Using leading edge testing including genetic tests and setting up a workable treatment plan assisted by the other staff naturopathic dr and nurse practitioner has given me my health back. All in all she is a dedicated MD forward looking and proactive and goes the extra mile for her patients. Unfortunately many of the tests and services esp naturopathic are not ohip covered but fof me was well worth the extra costs

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

This practice feels a lot like a "made for profit" clinic. She is a great listener, it just feels like it's with the intent to capitalize on your ailments if you don't want to spend anymore.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Schleifer takes her time and listens to your concerns and proactively proceeds from them. She is always available and extremely knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017