Ratings for Dr. Maria Schleifer

Dr Schleifer helped me transition from a depleted state of illness to a new well me. Using leading edge testing including genetic tests and setting up a workable treatment plan assisted by the other staff naturopathic dr and nurse practitioner has given me my health back. All in all she is a dedicated MD forward looking and proactive and goes the extra mile for her patients. Unfortunately many of the tests and services esp naturopathic are not ohip covered but fof me was well worth the extra costs

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

This practice feels a lot like a "made for profit" clinic. She is a great listener, it just feels like it's with the intent to capitalize on your ailments if you don't want to spend anymore.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Schleifer takes her time and listens to your concerns and proactively proceeds from them. She is always available and extremely knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever had, extremely knowledgeable and proactive.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

A great sense of caring at this clinic. Dr. Schleifer is a great listener and goes cautiously from there.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Schleifer has given me and my family excellent medical care with compassion and competence. Her practice of integrating regular and alternative medicine has made all the difference for my health. She doesn't push meds but will prescribe when necessary. Although many of the tests and services at her clinic are not OHIP covered these are options that I have used at times and has been well worth what I paid. All in all an excellent, caring and dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Unhelpful, uncompassionate and uncaring to my pain. Found another helpful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Schleifer and her staff provided excellent health care for me for over a decade, until I moved out of Ontario. Her knowledge, professionalism, and skills are exceptional. Dr. Schleifer always takes time to talk to you, make sure she understands your concerns or problems, and addresses each one specifically. She and her staff provide outstanding care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I'm an easy patient to deal with, I only go to the doctor when needed I just came through a rough Family ordeal where my wife had a complete nervous breakdown. She was in the hospital for two weeks & I had to look after our child go to work plus all the other day to day items. I have been feeling tired stressed not sleeping through the night & anxious. I called the receptionist to book an appointment. I was toldthat I wasn't a patient anymore, just because my last visit was a long time ago & I haven’t been back, in my Mind that’s a good thing. As for a Dr. Maria Schleifer she a great person to deal with, it just sucks that when I need help I can’t get it. Now I have to find a new Family Doctor. Thank you for Reading.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

The last post should be careful pointing fingers realizing four are pointing back at her. I have found Lori to be at times grumpy but she has never been rude to me in three years. Dr S has always been pro active for my medical care and yes by recommending vitamins and other natural supplements she has been me off three prescription drugs. I have had to pay extra to have tests that are not covered by OHIP and pay extra to see the Naturopathic doctor who works with Dr S but it has been more than worth the money spent. Dr S is an excellent caring doctor and I am forever grateful I found her as one of the doctors recommended in Susanne Sommers book.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012