Ratings for Dr. Robyn Watts

very personable felt super relaxed, she's like a friend more than just a surgeon!! very very happy with my Breast Reduction👍👍👍

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been uncomfortable with my labia minora for as long as I can remember. Before meeting Dr. Watts I went to a friend of mine who is a family physician and asked her to refer me for labiaplasty. She told me there was nothing wrong with it. When I met with Dr. Watts for my consultation, she completely understood my needs/concerns. Not only was my labia a visual problem for me but also a physical one. Dr. Watts put me completely at ease during my consult and I knew I was in good hands with her right from the beginning. When I came back for my procedure I was extremely nervous. Again, Dr. Watts put me at ease. The first 4 days were the hardest. I went back to work on day 5. I am now only 2.5 weeks post op and my labia is almost completely healed. The suture work that Dr. Watts did was phenomenal. I did not have any problems with the stitches falling out early or too late. My labia is perfect and is totally symmetrical on both sides. After seeing all the reviews on here I am so happy with my choice to go with Dr. Watts. She saw me post operatively and reassured me that everything was healing fine which it was. If you are looking for a labiaplasty, Dr. Watts is the way to go!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Watts in January and i could not be happier with the results! She is extremely sweet, caring and knowledgeable and i felt so comfortable in her hands. I had a vision in my head and Dr. Watts listened to what i wanted and she exceeded my expectations completely. I am so happy i picked her to be my surgeon and i highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Watts did a complete breast reconstruction/repair following an unpleasant result of a previous surgery (different surgeon). I was 100% comfortable with Dr Watts and her team, every question and concern was addressed. I recommend Dr. Watts to EVERYONE I speak to who might be considering any kind of breast surgery and I strongly suggest anyone looking into ANY plastic surgery check into the services provided by Dr. Watts.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Watts hands down the best surgeon I have ever met. She makes you feel comfortable, she is so knowledgeable, and you can see she like to help her patients with good intentions. Her receptionist was really friendly, bubbly, fun and also helpful. I had a breast reduction with her when I was quiet young and she did not make me feel bad about my decision. She was informative with the pros of the surgery and was flexible with me in regards to my questions. Its been about 4 years since I have had the surgery and I recommend her to anyone that would want to go through with surgery regarding cosmetics. She helped me turn my life around and boosted my confidence. Thank you Dr. Watts!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

If you are lucky enough to have found Dr. Watts, your in the right place. Look no further.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Robyn Watts is absolutely amazing. Not only is she kind, informative, patience and she takes the time to answer all and every questions. I had a more complex case to begin with and had research a lot and went to a few other Dr's prior for consults and I put full trust into the final choice with her and my BA turned out to be better them ever imagined. HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I had a breast reduction 4 weeks ago. Dr. Watts and her staff are absolutely amazing. She did an incredible job, I am so happy with the results. She was so nice and easy to talk to. I couldn't be happier that I chose her and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Genuinely the nicest doctor I have met. She listens to me and does not seem rushed. I felt comfortable with her from the beginning.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Watts is fantastic, my entire experience from the very first consultation up to my now post-op appointments couldn't have been better. She's a professional and knows her stuff so while completely listening to my "wants and needs" she was able to guide me so I'd be happy with the end results (and YES I needed that guidance, had she done exactly what I thought I wanted, I am certain I wouldn't be so happy now). I had a body lift and breast implants and the results have been amazing... way above what I even dared to hope for. Having had a number of surgeries (non-elective) with this one being the most invasive and longest, my overall experience and recovery time has been the best of all. Another important aspect of this positive experience is staff, Lisa at the front desk is terrific, helpful and easy to "work" with. If any of my friends want something done I will be sending them to Dr. Watts without any reservations.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015