Ratings for Dr. Robyn Watts

I had a breast reduction last year and Dr. Watts did a phenomenal job. I am 51 and had been thinking about having a breast reduction since I was a teenager! Dr. Watts is so down to earth and professional and is very easy to talk with. I was so nervous on the morning of my surgery but as soon as she came into the pre-op area to do final measurements and to answer any final questions, I felt calm and excited. I went home that same afternoon feeling lighter and so, so happy I finally had it done. It’s been 16 months since the surgery and I’ve had no complications and I’m extremely pleased with the results. I really didn’t care if I had scarring or not but you can barely see any scars now. I highly recommend Dr Watts.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I am 51 years old and wanted breast implants since 30. I also wanted/ needed labiaplasty which a few Medical Doctors said not to do as risk of infection and nothing wrong... When I went to Dr. Watts she was very professional and I liked that she was a female and down to earth. I take good care of myself and thought why not....I am now 5 days post op and everything is healing amazingly fast and results are very natural. Thank you Dr. Watts! Also I would like to thank Brie who always had a smile and friendly attitude. Also staff at Cambrie Surgery Centre for during and after procedure care!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Watts did a breast reduction on both me and my daughter and we cannot tell you how please we are with the results. Fantastic. Easy to talk to, makes you feel calm pushes all fears and the day I left the hospital I felt light in the front immediately.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

My son had a skin graft that was required for a compound fracture that is not healing on his leg. Dr. Watts was very kind & personable, she explained the procedure & the outcome very thoroughly for us to understand. I, as a mother really appreciated her attentiveness & her wonderful disposition she showed to my son. Thank you, Dr. Watts.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr Watts is very personable and explained everything in my consultation with such detail and really helped me understand. Her staff are also amazing and so sweet as well. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr Robyn Watts is absolutely amazing, I had a consultation with her but couldn't go through with the surgery as I found out I'm expecting. I still wanted to give her a rating as I was just blown away by how down to earth, informative and sweet she is! When I'm able to have my surgery I am 100% going with her as she seems the most competent and knows what will look best. She also did a few of my friends surgeries and they look amazing. I have never met such a sweet doctor who is so not only intelligent but has such a great personality and is so likable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I would not go to this Doctor. She was actually quite rude in the meeting I had with her trying to tell me what size I was when I think I know what size I am. She also picks her patients as to who she wants to do surgery on. Would not recommend her at all.

Submitted July 6, 2018

I had breast augmentation done and am now 10 weeks post op and I'm extremely happy with the results. I was nervous to have this procedure done and have been wanting it for years, but the moment I met with Dr Watts at the consultation, she and her staff made me feel so comfortable and confident that I booked my procedure on the spot and now I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend her! She's amazing.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had labiaplasty done back in November with Dr. Watts. She was the only doctor I went to for a consultation and she was excellent. I am so happy with my results and would recommend anyone considering this procedure to go and see her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

What a wonderful experience! Dr Robyn Watts and her team are beyond impressive! I felt extremely comfortable from the time I stepped into the office to the moment I stepped into the surgical suite. I woke up from my breast reduction and axillary liposuction procedure with a smile! A huge K-cup sized thank you to the entire team!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Robyn Watts's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients