Ratings for Dr. Dave Hewko

Awesome. I trust him completely. He is very knowledgeable. His adjustments are quick and effective. I've always felt better every time after a treatment and he will let you know if a further treatment is needed or not. I also appreciate that he takes the time to know his patients and is very positive and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had a procedure done by this Dr. in early Jan. 2016...I was it real bad shape for the next 3 to 4 weeks. I called his office to say something was wrong. The receptionist said if it that bad I had better come in (I told her I just couldn't make it) I could hardly walk......I asked her to please have the Dr. call me, he called me Feb 2 he told me he couldn't do anything this far after, I should have been in to see him a couple of days after the treatment. So I said you really don't care what is going on....I hung up.....Went to a Physio Dr. I have a out of line pelvis and a twisted L4 and L5 on my spine.....PATHETIC of Hewko.....Thank goodness for the physio clinic.....believe mt I am most certainly not finished with this so called DR.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

He is an awesome Dr knows what he is talking about. ..walked in with a headache I had for 3 says I walked out it was almost gone ....

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Great at what he does, fast, friendly and is amazing at remembering clients.. Well done!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I am currently pregnant and he is not only comfortable with, but also very knowledgable about my condition and how he can still do my adjustments. He is effective in easing a great deal of my pregnancy related discomforts. More so than I expected. :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

i used dr hewko numerous times and went in so hurt and stiff could barley move he fixed me up every time!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Dave has the knowledge and resources to relieve the pian from a bulging disc in my neck.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I have been going to 'Dr.Dave's' office for adjustments for a few years now. He always chats with me a little bit and answers whatever questions I may have. His adjustments are quick but effective and I always walk out of his office feeling better, and smiling. He is a very friendly man and I feel relaxed and at ease with him which helps with the adjustments. I would recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010