Ratings for Dr. Shefali Arora

By far worst doctor. I got stuck with her after my doctor left. When going to her about medication I could take for a cold while pregnant, she told me to "Google it" and then when trying to get a refil for my asthma medication because in was sick and was struggling to breathe she refused and yelled at me when I had an anxiety attack. She must have got her degree out of a cereal box.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Shefali Arora is a pleasant, caring, helpful doctor. We were lucky to get her after our family doctor retired. She is a young mother with limited work hours, but this has rarely caused any difficulty with seeing her. She is easy to talk to and always wears a smile.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Completely disatisfied with Shifali Arora. Got "stuck" with her after my doctor retired. After +30 years as a Grandview Medical patient i was denied to change her as my doctor. Glady without hesitation i am leaving the centre. She was not helpful, nor insightful. A doctor who prescribes the internet as the source for answers rather than giving their doctors opinion is a waste of my time. Its as though i should apologize for wasting her precious time! Good luck dearest Shifali patients. May health be on your side always

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

great doctor..enjoy having her as my family doctor...she really cares and always has helped me in everyway possible..hopefully she is my doctor for many years to come...

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Great physician. Very kind, caring, easy to speak with. Great with kids!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

She is fabulous. I feel comfortable with her, she is patient and listens, I feel like she really cares!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Arora is amazing! She is 100% helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and super easy to connect with! I can speak openly and honestly with her, and she always listens well and gives great advice and support. I hope she stays in Cambridge forever!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Arora is always friendly and always remembers you. She listens carefully and tries her best to solve you problem. For a young doctor, she is very knowlegeable and if she doesn't know about something, she finds out. It's a pleasure to have her for a family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010