Ratings for Dr. Rodney Shainbom

After an injury, I required extensive clinical and cosmetic dental work to restore my teeth. Now I have a smile that truly conveys how happy I am! Dr. Shainbom and his assistant, Debbie, went beyond the norm to wrestle with my particular challenges and I've benefitted greatly from their upbeat perseverance. You'll never find a better dental clinic anywhere!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Shainbom for over 5 years. His practice is modern and in a great location. I love his thoroughness with the care of my teeth. He has a camera that he can show you on a screen what he's looking at. He seems very current with his dentistry knowledge. He is friendly and has a great disposition. My hygienist is a little rough but she is very thorough so I take it knowing my teeth will be pristine at the end of a cleaning. There are other hygienists at this office. And if you need a distraction, there is a t.v. with headphones you can watch while you have your cleaning. I would definitely recommend him as a dentist, but recommend asking for a gentle hygienist if you prefer that.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010