Ratings for Dr. Nam Pham

This is a terrible office and I would never recommend to anyone. I was formerly with Dr. Khoi for over 20 years until my file was transferred to Dr. Pham. His practice is terrible, the receptionist is rude, your average wait time here will exceed 1.5 hours for something as simple as a prescription refill, as they will not take appointments. He caters mostly to the Vietnamese community, but it's really because the community does not care to inconvenience themselves to find another doctor. Please do yourself a favor and stay far away from this office if you value your time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Terrible Doctor. I feel like I talk to a Vietnamese communist Official. Not helpful or caring at all. I am surpirse he not an undertaker ...

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Doctor was 45-60 mins late, office opens at 10am. I was third in line and had multiple symptoms. However, when I went into I was told I can only provide him with one symptom and to come back next time for the second one. I think he just wanted to just quickly be done with me because his tardiness has caused 20 other people behind me pissed off. Definitely not a friendly doctor, tardiness, and uncaring. It is a miracle how he has received his MD degree. Definitely not worth your time and patience.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The office has a huge lack of technology.. The doctor apparently does not possess at all any diagnosis method when working with a patient. Yet he graduated from a renown medical school ....I would think he had been just lucky enough to be granted a MD degree. His poor English communication and medical knowledge ( terminologies) are also other concerns in this office and his office organization is the whole world of mess (losing patient files including important medical documents sent by Med. Centers...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I have been sick 3 times and he has cured me all the time. He is very nice, friendly, and smart.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I'm currently sitting here in his waiting for Dr. Pham to see my mother and it has been 4.5 hours. 2 weeks ago it was 3 hours, last week it was 3 hours. The first week he told my mom who had back pain to just take the medication he prescribed for her and told her she'll be okay without telling her what the issue or cause is. The second week, I had to ask him what was wrong, otherwise he just saw us quickly and left the room. I personally feel that his main concerns are taking as many clients as possible in a day rather than building rapport and making their patients feel better. It's a complete waste of time. It's him as the only physician, his secretary, and one nurse at this office just to let you know.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Pham for a couple of years now and find him to be kind, friendly and knowledgeable. His office is busy but we don't feel rushed when we get in to see him and he answers all our questions.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Doctor Pham now has an office at Keele and Sheppard. I waited over 2 hours and could hear him casually having a conversation with a patient for almost 30 minutes door. Both of my eyes were swollen shut and I asked if it could be an infection or allergy. He was more focused on other things and did not even inspect or touch my eye. He did not know what he was doing and seemed to be guessing. Honestly do not waste your time with him, the only reason he has patients is because he is open on Saturday.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Pham Xuan Nam is a great family Doctor . He is talent, nice and kind to his patient. Ím very lucky to have him as my Family Doctor . Great appreciate his taking care of my health . M. Nguyen

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been very disappointed with this doctor, his English is horrible and takes forever to get things in order. He left abruptly with NO notice whatsoever and left me stranded with no family doctor. His bedside manner was not the best neither and his staff are rude and you never get them on the phone, just a voicemail.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012