Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Malizzo

Went for a cortizone shot in my back, the valium I was given did jack for my nerves. I said ow when he stuck in the needle and went fishing for the right spot. I wasn't flailing, just saying 'Ow'. He pulled out the needle, told me I couldn't handle pain and left the room without talking to me. I asked to talk to him and the nurse came back to tell me he preferred I make a complaint about him. I just wanted to know his reasoning instead of making it a big deal. The office manager did nada to help the situation either. Unprofessional and certainly unkind. Go to one of the better docs at that place.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Malizzo was kind when I was in for procedures and I thought he had a good bed side manner, but when I came in with issues he was VERY RUDE and dismissive. I will not go back. He just wanted to give me more pain pills.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr Malizzo has been taking care of my neck problems for about 5 years. He is so professional and knowledgeable about the spine and has kept my pain at bay for a very long time. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from spine and pain associated with that area.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Michael F. Malizzo's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)