Ratings for Dr. J. David Harris

The staff is very slow but dr Harris has been my dr now for 15 yrs and each yr I go in for a physical he doesn't seem to care like he used to he was always happy with the patients now its like he just doesn't care the medical advice is and always had been professional but he's just not the dr Harris I have know for 15 yrs

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Harris is not ghetto... Like any other doctor he just wants you to feel comfortable and fit in. He has been my doctor for all 3 of my pregnancies and I have always felt good knowing he was by my side. He is also very intelligent and knowledgeable. Best OBGYN ever!!@!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Harris and his staff are very professional and caring. They work hard to ensure that my needs are met and address any questions or concerns I may have. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr Harris is the bomb!!! And his working enviroment is so much more interesting than any other doctor's office I have been too. Once your surrounded by uplifting people you will be uplifted and feeling better yourself.. ~Tiff

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Just because I am on medicaid and pregnant does not give someone the right to talk "Ghetto" to me. Where did you get your medical degree from? I'm sure you're not from Jamaica, but you seem to think you are Bob Marley. I came for health care not a one-man-show.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. J. David Harris's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal