Ratings for Dr. Denise R. Hooks-Anderson

Dr. Hooks-Anderson is an outstanding doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I particularly like her commitment to senior citizens. As her patient, I know that I am well-cared for. When medical issues arise that are not in her realm of expertise, Dr. Hooks-Anderson refers me to top-notch specialists. That increases my level of confidence that I am getting the best of medical care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

She is an idiot. My husband and I each went and wasted $20 each time. Told me I had a cold when I had the flu (who gets a fever and nausea when they have a cold??) and told my husband he has sensitive skin when he had a very bad rash...which he had passed to me, and informed her of this. Sensitive skin does not get passed between people. She is an absolute idiot and we will never go back to her again.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Hooks is an excellent physician, caring, communicative and interested in listening to her patients' concerns. I have always been able to get in, even with a last minute illness and she always takes the time to answer my (many) questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Hooks!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Hooks is an amazing physician! Her communication skills are great and she actually takes the time to get to know you before she starts your exams. Very personable and empathetic and willing to work with your schedule. Additionally, if she doesn't have the answer, she's not afraid to refer you to someone who does. After seeing her, I feel genuinely respected and cared for! I wish everyone had a family care doctor like Dr. Hooks-Anderson!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Denise R. Hooks-Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)