Ratings for Dr. John W. Leclair

The dentist was rude, my dentures did not fit at first and I had to go back to have them adjusted. Now I need them adjusted again and I find out that their office closed so I have to find a new dentist that takes medical assistance (which is virtually impossible).

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I rated very low simply because I had dentures made there and they are horrible. Medicare only pays for 1 set of dentures once every 5 years. Now i cant not get another set made until 2014 and I dont have the money to pay for a set myself. This dentist is very rude. I told him they didnt fit and asked could he fix them and he wouldnt. I am now in the process of filing an appeal with medicare so i can possibly get medicare to pay for another set for me because this dentist did a horrible job. When i went back to get a reline done. Thought it would make them better actually made them worse. I used to wear my uppers but sincd the reline i cant even wear them becuase they make my mouth sore and I cant even eat with them now. I originally had them****shoed out when he did my reline he added to them and made them longer. Now when I wear them i gag and thats why i cant eat with them. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010