Ratings for Dr. Jay A. Lieberman

The whole visit was very poor on my end - from a very lengthy wait past my appointment time (over an hour), to staffers who were not polite or courteous, to the doctor himself. The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me, and made me feel very unwelcome. He did not care to listen to my issues, instead interrupting me and making me walk so he could see. He then prescribed some insoles that, of course, were only available at their office. The insoles were garbage, and problem not resolved.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Shmuck who today was arrested for ATTEMPED MURDER of his wife. My god, what that woman must know and have suffered with that lunatic.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I also experience Dr. Lieberman's rudeness and lack of skill as a podiatrist. He butchered my toenails and did not address my main concern - a corn and some calluses. I will not be going back to his office and will advise family members and friends to stay away as well.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Great Dr., and staff. He was very informative and patient. Very clean office and the staff was very friendly. Will recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I'm a new patient, just had a consult. Already I'm impressed with Dr. Lieberman. My experience in the office was great. Professional, knowledgeable, etc. I was so pleased with my overall experience. The staff were caring and professional. I felt like a real person to them, not just a patient. And the best part is, I'm not in pain anymore!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

The staff was excellent! TK was always polite and helpful. Jada despite being spread too thin was always pleasant. Dr. Lieberman seemed knowledgeable advised me that surgery was not needed but advised me to began early walking on a fracture without physical therapy and complete dependency on crutches. When that didn't work (I fell) he became frustrated and rude when asked to note the chart for additional limitations. He comes off very cold and unconcerned for the clients if an error on his part is made. Prior to that he was very cordial and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Liebermans medical assistant, Jada, couldnt have been more friendly! I had my first fracture which was in my foot and my primary told me that I would more than likely need surgery. She eased my fears about the consultation. I have to say that Dr. Lieberman was kind, patient ( with all of my questions) and a true professional. I am 8 weeks post surgery now and feel that I made the best possible decision in choosing Dr. Lieberman of Meli Orthopedics. I would receommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr Lieberman was very rude. I asked him questions because I didn't understand what he explained and he didn't like it. I went to visit him for 2 problems, a pain on my hill and what I thought it was a callus. He addressed the hill pain inmediattely very well but he got very rude when I asked him if he was going to take care of the other pain under my foot. He said that on the first visit he didn't take care of the calluses and just because I asked him if he was going to help me with it he said I was "forcing" him to fix it rather than ask for another appointment to get it fixes. To star with when I called for the appointment I wasn't told I needed to make 2 appointments. He was very rude and before he turned his back on me he said. If you don't like it don't came back. I will never do.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

dr proformed a surgery that he had probably never did before. I was told that I was paranoid for asking ?? about why now big toe wouldnt bend anymore after surgery on my ankle. Also he said that funtion of bending the 1st joint wasn't of the big toe wasnt going to effect anything.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. was very rude and aggressive when responding to patient question.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Jay A. Lieberman's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Margate, FL