Ratings for Dr. Vincent Gassen

Very helpful, professional and friendly. I lost a contact and he got me in and out quickly. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr Gassen since 1999. He is the best. He is very efficient and thorough. I trust him with my vision completely.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Thank you Dr Gassen, I know you went beyond normal care for just a yearly eye exam. I highly recommend Nevada eye and Dr. Gassen. Dr. Gassen took care of a problem today without making another appt., saving me time and needing a driver or another co-pay.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I have seen him for three years for checkups, basically, and found him very competent and knowledgeable. Nevada eye and ear is a big outfit and runs efficiently.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Gassen for many years. I have to say he is very good and has always answered my questions. I had an eye emergency (pink eye) and I called 10 mins before closing and Dr. Gassen was nice enough to take me in right away (on a Saturday!!). I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I've been going to him for years. He always makes me feel at ease and he is very knowledgeable. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Vincent Gassen's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1999)