Ratings for Dr. Kevin Taubman

Dr. T. Handled my husband's case after the VA basically let his foot rot off. He called me at home several times to explain procedures. When surgery day came,he took time afterward to explain what he had done so my husband had the best possible outcome. I was a nurse for 30 years. He is the best surgeon both skill wise and interpersonally that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Taubman and the OU Medical team provided the very best care for my dad. We took him in through the ER at St. John's for emergency evaluation for leg amputation as our local doctors had refused to do surgery due to heart complications. My dad made it through three surgeries and is doing well now at home. They are AMAZING!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr Taubman treated my brother-in-law for diabetes related complications - basically multiple amputations. The patient's outlook was extremely grim, as he was also on dialysis and his heart was rated at 20%. Dr Taubman never offered hospice as an alternative. When the request was made to release the patient to St John hospice, Dr Taubman refused. Instead Dr Taubman seemed satisfied to continue amputating, as little as 2 inches at a time. My sister ended up getting Grace Hospice to accept him and he died with dignity, within 3 days.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Taubman went out of his way to keep the family informed when my husband was hospitalized. He takes the time that is needed to explain each thing and never skips over any questions, no matter how trivial. We weren't used to that but do appreciate it. Thanks, Dr. T!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Is experienced with vascular surgery and will take the time to explain until the patient and the patient's family understands all.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010