Ratings for Dr. Olga Belostotsky

Dr. Belostotsky is the best doctor I've ever been to! She is so thorough and takes the time to speak with you to gather the whole picture of you as a patient. I went from doctor to doctor seeking relief, but was dismissed and labeled clumsy. Dr. Belostotsky, saw me and immediately knew my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

​I would give her negative stars if I could. The entire experience and the way she runs her practice is BEYOND unprofessional and lazy. I tried to make an appointment by phone but no one answered. I then made it with zocdoc and she had a 6 week wait. I made the appointment but asked if something canceled could it be moved up. I received NO RESPONSE. I called to try to see if the schedule could be moved. NO ANSWER. By email (zocdoc) I was asked to send my insurance, I did. The first time the phone was used to contact was the day prior to my appointment to confirm. I arrived 20 mins early when the receptionist took my id and insurance and I filled out the paperwork. I confirmed when I returned the paper work if they did take my insurance. He did yes we take Oxford. I confirmed Oxford metro? He said sure, then finally asked the office manager if they did in fact take my insurance. Finally after six weeks of having my insurance information and wasting my time, I was informed they do not take my insurance and the visit would be $450 DOLLARS! No one apologized, or tried to send​ me to a doctor that took my insurance.​ DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND HEALTH WITH THIS DR.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

love her! she literally saved my life. her staff is amazing. she takes her time when she is with you. i have a rare immunological disease which was very hard to diagnose. no other doctor knew what it was. she took the time and effort, while treating me, to find out what was wrong phone call are returned unlike many doctors who make you wait for days. she is not afraid to try new treatments as they become available. basically she has made me functional again!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Belostotsky, takes time to check out many things that may be related, and make a complete diagnosis. She doesn't hurry even though her waiting room may be full. She explains everything and writes down in legible handwriting so that you really know when to take each medication and why! I found her to be the most caring specialist I've ever visited and would refer everyone to her. Thank you Dr Belostotsky.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Being trained in Allergy-Immunology and Rheumatology, Dr.Belostotsky treats environmental, food and drug allergies, sinusitis, asthma, hives, and immunodeficiencies. Her particular strength is in diagnosis and management of complex cross-disciplinary clinical cases. She provides allergy testing and desensitization with drugs and environmental allergens (allergy shots). She has an integrative approach to each patient, which is not limited by the traditional pharmacological methods. Having PhD in Immunology, she is confident using both traditional and advanced biological drugs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010