Dr. Manor Haas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manor Haas

Dr. Haas's office was amazing in getting me in quickly with my root canal emergency. I could tell that the office went out of their way to look after me that day even though they were obviously really busy with regular patients. I am very thankful for that and for getting me out of pain. I don't know how I could have continued with my tooth problem. Thank you all of you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Haas recently looked after my aging mom and just fantastic. He was so caring and sincere and so patient. She did great and I'm just so grateful.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Haas for redoing of my old root canal which got infected. I was ready for the treatment and accepted the fact I will need it done. But once Dr. Haas took an impressive 3 Dimensional scan of the tooth, he realized I would be better off not spending any more time and money on this tooth of mine. He was honest to recommend no more root canal treatment and to extract and replace with an implant. I was so impressed with his diagnosing equipment. He explained it all to me so well and showed me all the cool images he took moments earlier. I had no idea this kind of technology exists and I'm so happy I referred to him. I wish I didn't have to extract the tooth but at least I went to an honest and up to date specialist.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Manor was so great. I hate dentists and had a bad root canal many years ago. I was shocked to learn how boring my root canal. It was awesome. His tone and demeanor helped make it such a calm appointment. I hope it's my last root canal but if I need another then I know where I'm going. :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Haas: you were amazing in looking after me with my tooth ache. I really appreciated you fitting me into your busy day and before my travels. I sure would have hated to go out of town with a tooth exploding on me. You and your team were first class. thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Haas was amazing and if I'll ever need another root canal, then Dr. Haas will be the one I run to. He and his assistant were so caring. His technique and the freezing was really effective but not uncomfortable and when I left I did not have any frozen face feeling. Furthermore, later on, I got a followup call at home from Dr. Haas himself to make sure that everything was all right. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism, and the care and empathy of Dr. Haas and his staff. The entire experience was great. I am grateful that my doctor referred me to Dr. Haas.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I hate root canals. I hate dentists and I hate needles. But Dr Haas was amazing and I have to admit that if I'll ever need another root canal, then Dr. Haas will be the one I run to. he and his assistant were so caring. His freezing was great. He used some technique that didn't even freeze my tongue and when I left I didn't have that weird frozen face feeling. It was great. I wish I didn't need a root canal but at least my doctor referred me to Dr. Haas. Thank goodness for that.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I don't normally leave reviews, but I'm doing so now because Dr Haas (and staff) were pretty amazing. I went in for a root canal. Dr Haas has excellent "bedside" manner and he keeps you informed every step of the way. Overall, you feel like you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dear Doctor Haas. Thank you for looking after me and in such a timely way and squeezing me in. I was really impressed with your attention and office overall. You made root canals not so scary. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Haas's receptionist was so nice in making sure I would be seen right away with my tooth ache. Even though I could tell he had a really busy schedule, Dr. Haas saw me between patients and it was so worth it. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017