Dr. Manor Haas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manor Haas

Dear Dr. Haas. Thank you so much for looking after me just prior to my travels. I was so worried that I would have to leave with a tooth ache that would just get worse. I appreciate you and your reception making room for me during your very busy day. Your very calm demeanor and confidence sure made things so much more comfortable. I'm finally at ease on my travels. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I highly recommend Dr M Haas. He explained my options very clearly, was very accomodating and sympathetic to my being quite nervous. Best of all when he performed the root canal, he did it so quickly, it was over before I knew it, and alot less painful than I expected!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Wow. You’re awesome dr haas. I was in so much pain and so nervous. You kindly and patiently walked me through it all. I’m so happy and grateful. Hopefully I don’t need another root canal but if I do then I sure come back to you.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Haas you are just phenomenal. You explained everything so well and we’re so honest in telling me that I don’t need a root canal. I never expected that. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Haas recently did a root canal for me; he is technically outstanding and explains every step of the procedure, as if I was training to become an endodontist. He is courteous beyond words, kind and treats both his patients and staff with respect. A rock star!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr.Manor Hass thank you so much for your help.I wish you all the best. Pa

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Treated my 10 year old!! Absolutely fantastic. They were calm and patient dealing with the fears of a young child. Great aftercare. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I just paid a visit to Dr. Haas. He was great in squeezing me in for my toothache as I was about to leave town and did not want to have a tooth flare up while away. I so appreciate his help and care. I never thought I'd be so happy about a root canal visit. thank you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Haas. I want to thank you for being so honest when you recommended no treatment for my tooth. I had a feeling I won’t need anything but my doctor and even friends said I would need a root canal. I also appreciate you explaining everything so well and thoroughly. I will recommend you to anyone I know who may need your services

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I want to thank Dr haas’s staff and him for all their care and attention towards me. I went into their office with fear and somehow walked out happy. I never would have thought in my wildest dreams that I would say this. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018