Dr. Manor Haas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manor Haas

Dr. Haas: you were amazing in looking after me with my tooth ache. I really appreciated you fitting me into your busy day and before my travels. I sure would have hated to go out of town with a tooth exploding on me. You and your team were first class. thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Haas was amazing and if I'll ever need another root canal, then Dr. Haas will be the one I run to. He and his assistant were so caring. His technique and the freezing was really effective but not uncomfortable and when I left I did not have any frozen face feeling. Furthermore, later on, I got a followup call at home from Dr. Haas himself to make sure that everything was all right. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism, and the care and empathy of Dr. Haas and his staff. The entire experience was great. I am grateful that my doctor referred me to Dr. Haas.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I hate root canals. I hate dentists and I hate needles. But Dr Haas was amazing and I have to admit that if I'll ever need another root canal, then Dr. Haas will be the one I run to. he and his assistant were so caring. His freezing was great. He used some technique that didn't even freeze my tongue and when I left I didn't have that weird frozen face feeling. It was great. I wish I didn't need a root canal but at least my doctor referred me to Dr. Haas. Thank goodness for that.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I don't normally leave reviews, but I'm doing so now because Dr Haas (and staff) were pretty amazing. I went in for a root canal. Dr Haas has excellent "bedside" manner and he keeps you informed every step of the way. Overall, you feel like you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dear Doctor Haas. Thank you for looking after me and in such a timely way and squeezing me in. I was really impressed with your attention and office overall. You made root canals not so scary. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Haas's receptionist was so nice in making sure I would be seen right away with my tooth ache. Even though I could tell he had a really busy schedule, Dr. Haas saw me between patients and it was so worth it. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Haas is knowledgeable, honest, pleasant and patient. Back in 2014 he performed the root canal procedure and my experience was 10/10. I was back to his office this morning, unfortunately have to go for another root canal, but I feel that I am in good hands. Dr. Haas has some "super 3D scanner" which helps with diagnostics.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I'm so happy I was sent to this root canal office. They took such good care of me. Really high tech office with old fashioned attention to the patient. Thank you dr haas and staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I came so nervous for my root canal after having such a bad experience years ago but Dr. Haas was amazing. His staff were also so kind and sincere. It was a great experience (considering it was a dental appointment). I'm so happy I went to Dr. Haas.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Haas. Thank you so much for looking after my tooth ache emergency. I was able to travel with no worries about it blowing up on me while out of town. You and your crew were amazing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017