Dr. Manor Haas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manor Haas

I want to thank Dr haas’s staff and him for all their care and attention towards me. I went into their office with fear and somehow walked out happy. I never would have thought in my wildest dreams that I would say this. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I’m so grateful for what dr haas and his team did for me and my headache of a tooth.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

My teenage son saw dr haas for a root canal and even though he was so very nervous before , he ended up walking away smiling. I am so thankful Dr haas looked after us. My hat off to him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I came to see Dr Haas for consultation about an abscess on a tooth with a root canal I had years ago. I was sure i would need to redo the root canal like my dentist thought but Dr Haas ended up taking a special 3D scan of the tooth and found things that we would never have known otherwise. He showed me the finding moments after taking this amazing scan and explained things so well that i understood everything. Unfortunately I needed to extract the tooth but at least his special scan saved me from dental work that wouldn't have helped. So I was sad I needed to lose the tooth but actually really happy he right away found the problem without even drilling into my tooth. somehow I walked away thankful and amazed at how Dr Haas looked after me , even though I was going to lose my tooth.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Oh my God am I relieved I saw dr haas. My doctor wanted to send me to another root canal specialist but my friend recommend dr haas who they saw a while ago. Now I know why he was recommended. I loved the ladies who work there also. So helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Holy cow I'm happy with Dr Haas and his great staff. I hate the dentist and I hate spending long in the dental chair. So with that I was so nervous about going in. But then Dr Haas's office became involved and were amazing in calming my long held fears. The toot canal didn't take long (which I loved )and I felt nothing more than pressure on the tooth being worked on. I wish I found Dr Haas and his team many years ago

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I was so nervous before going to Dr Haas. I’ve had such bad experiences over the years but he was awesome. So calm and caring and efficient with his work. It ended up being such a no big deal. I don’t know why I was worried after all.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Thank you Dr Haas for looking after me and my root canal. I’m surprised at how boring it all seemed. Fortunately

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Haas's office was amazing in getting me in quickly with my root canal emergency. I could tell that the office went out of their way to look after me that day even though they were obviously really busy with regular patients. I am very thankful for that and for getting me out of pain. I don't know how I could have continued with my tooth problem. Thank you all of you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Haas recently looked after my aging mom and just fantastic. He was so caring and sincere and so patient. She did great and I'm just so grateful.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017