Ratings for Dr. Amy L. King

Dr. Amy King...my favorite doctor in the whole wide world. Listens, gives advice, compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

very knowledgable and compassionate. She also does cosmetic surgery and is very competant with that as well.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Very knowlegeable . Very helpful. Doesn't rush . Listens . Dr. King is an awesome Dr. She is the top of the line. She is what a Dr. is suppose to be.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I really like Dr. King. She spends a lot of time with you and for the most part listens to and responds to whatever issue you might be having. The only thing I don't like is that she also has a side business of cosmetic surgery, etc. That seems to be the norm here in Myrtle Beach, but I don't understand why the gyn doctors do this other than another way to make money. However, I as mentioned, she is just doing what all the rest of them do. She is still a really good doctor and very knowledgeable for the most part. I guess a lot of other people also really like her ~ it takes a very long time to get an appointment with her, but if you have a critical issue and are an established patient, they will get you in to see her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

This was my first visit to Dr. King and I found her to be a very compassionate and caring person. However, the staff member who managed the billing for this office is extremely rude and unprofessional. I will most likely go back to Dr. King but if I experience the same 'poor attitude' from this staff member I will look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

WONDERFUL doctor and more importantly wonderful PERSON. She is the best doctor I have ever had in my life, including GPs, OBGYNs, and urologists. After two years of terrible pain, and other issues....she was the first to LISTEN to me and give me a simple solution. She literally changed my life and improved the quality of living for me. She is amazingly smart, knows her stuff, and has a "bedside" manner only matched by my own mother! she is amazing...and is what the profession had in mind when they came up with the term "physician".

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

The best Dr in the area. She listens, cares, knowledgeable and makes you comfortable. I have a lot of health issues and have seen many Dr's and will say is one of the best if not the best Dr I have seen.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. King is very compassionate. Easy to talk to. Was given Patients' Choice Award for 2008. Every review I've ever read about her says she's outstanding - I agree!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Amy L. King's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1997)