Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Edelson

I find him to be compassionate and caring and takes time to explain my condition to my satisfaction. He saved my life, literally. I am very comfortable being treated by him for my chronic condition. I have the highest respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Edelson was amazing. I had seen so many specialists before and had not gotten an answer as to why my irritable bowel disease could not be controlled. He listened to me, made me feel like part of the decision making process, and came up with effective therapy that works! I am now feeling a million times better than before. Best doctor ever, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Excellent staff. His nurse is great. Doctor ran right on time (even early on some appointments) and was super helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Even looked up information for us on the internet while we were there.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

He is a knowledgeable and caring doctor with a lot of experience. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Seems to be a caring doctor. His nurse is very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Joseph G. Edelson's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO