Dr. Roya Salehoun

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roya Salehoun

Dr. Roya Salehoun she is very dedicated and passionate about her patent. I was one of them but she was in wrong clinic , Lawrence and Weston, she was only hwo cares about patients , home office and other stuff in that clinic was bunch oh piers and thiefs

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Very knowledge.goes out of the way to solve all the problem to the best possible way.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

The clinic NEVER RETURNS PHONECALLS and NEVER EVER ANSWERS the phone. I am really sad, in a lot of pain, REALLY PISSED OFF - Discusted at the LACK of respect for me (a patient in CHRONIC PAIN). After calling repeadadly from Dec.3, 2012 - to present (Jan.14, 213) of calling 10 times a week JUST to make an APPOINTMENT is ridiculous.

Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Roya Salehoun

Dr. Roya Salehoun's response
I am sorry that you were unaware that I had stopped working at that clinic

Submitted April 5, 2016

I suffer from Degenerative Disc Disease and have 13 herniated discs between the base of my skull and my tailbone. I have a Baker's Cyst in my knee and carpal tunnel in both wrists. Dr. Roya treats all of me. Her genuine concern for my comfort and pain levels is a welcome change from the usual stoic medical figures who worship the all mighty dollar. Dr. Roya's dedication is to you, not your bank account. She has a vast arsenal of knowledge and techniques in holistic, mechanical, Eastern, Western, ancient and modern medicine as well as the inner workings of our bodies. Whether you are there for chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, rehabilitation, prevention of a worsening condition, she and her staff are dedicated to ensuring your complete care. I have a neighbor of mine who has had sciatica for 5 months. She saw many specialists and physio people who were unable to help her. She is now seeing Dr. Roya and is getting much needed relief and mobility. Dr. Roya truly is an Angel and healer.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

SHE IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL.HER SUPPORT AND DEDICATION KEEP ME GOING TO HER

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr.Roya is such a compassionate chiropractor. I went to see her for bilateral De Quervain's wrist tendonitis and she was so knowledgeable and provided me with several techniques to work on. She is so passionate about helping people and you will realize it the moment you meet her. She will do everything in her power to help you. By far, an amazing chiropractor in Toronto.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Roya through a specialist for my shoulder tear, as there was no other hope for me, after many months of physio, I had given up on all types of alternative medicine... when I met her she made me feel comfortable and for the first time addressed the problem with a multi facet approach, she is so knowlegeable and truly gives you the time and attention you need. I couldn't believe that she got rid of my shoulder pain,lack of mobility in just a few sessions, she is amazing, her office is so inviting and has so many different theraputic gadgets that you know her passion is her work. Thank you Dr. Roya I will for ever be in debt to you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Roya is the best chiropractor in the city. She is knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. Scarborough misses you!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Roya 45 minutes from Ajax to see her, I cannot say enough good things about this doctor, professional, kind and very knowledgeable, she helped with my neck pain and I am forever in debt to this doctor for helping me to get back to my golf game. She is amazing and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Roya was refereed to me by a friend and I was not really looking for a chiropractor, I wanted to see a physiotherapist for my shoulder tear. However since I did not get any results with the current physio I decided to go for the consultation anyways. In the 40 minutes that she took to examine me I learned more things about my body and posture then from any doctor/therapist I have ever been too. Your amazing Dr. Roya, thank you for helping me out with my shoulder I cant believe how your rehab has made a difference in such a short amount of time. Thank you .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Roya Salehoun's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Currently on a semi-retired schedule

HealthPartners