Ratings for Dr. Nicole Hallgren

I cannot rave enough about Dr. Hallgren and Kristina. From my initial consultation to my post-op they have gone above and beyond to answer my questions, put me at ease and ensure my procedure went as smoothly as possible. I was very nervous before my breast reduction surgery but talking with Dr. Hallgren put all those nerves to rest. She has excellent bedside manner and a great knowledge base. I am so happy with my overall experience and would do it ten times over.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I have no words to describe this amazing lady. I just had my breast reduction this morning and I can already tell I love it already. Dr Hallgren I can not say enough good things about her. My whole experience with her practise and surgery has been 100%.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Hallgren was a Emily Carr Artist before he became a Dr and Plastic Surgeon, and you can tell by the work she does, it is pure Artistry.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr.Hallgren is amazing and kind! She was patient and answered all my questions. The moa Kristina, is sweet, knowledgable and very helpful. The compassion and warm enviroment the office has is exactly what a person needs. Best surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Rita the MOA is amazing and helpful. Dr. Hallgren is kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. She is a pleasure to work with

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Her staff is a joy to schedule with & follow up is second to none. It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Hallgren. Her upbeat personality, sense of urgency & open candor are welcoming, she puts you first, spends time on discussing options; I have never felt I was taking time away from another patient. Just a joy!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had an eye lift, very happy with the results. Dr. Hallgren is very gentle and caring. Rita the MOA was awesome to deal with, friendly, informative and caring.... Great team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Went to Dr. Hallgren after researching many doctors for Juvederm treatment. Because this was my face I was dealing with I was very nervous and unsure as to what would be best for me. Dr. Hallgren discussed my options with me and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. Never did I feel like she was trying to influence my decision. She was honest and I felt she truly was listening to me. After searching for 2 years I felt comfortable enough to move forward with my treatment during my first visit. I had no discomfort and felt very safe with Dr. Hallgren. Rita greets you when you walk in and is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Excellent atmosphere with professional Dr. and staff. Thank-you, CLK

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

From the moment you step through the door you are treated wonderfully. Rita is awesome and Dr. Hallgren is willing to answer unlimited questions and offer treatment options without being pushy. I was very pleased with my experience. Will return for additional treatment. Doctor is very knowledgeable and interacts with you. Such a welcoming place.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have had the BEST experience with Dr Hallgren, Rita and the staff at hRIH. My breast reduction was fabulous; healing amazingly. The whole process was made easy by the people involved. At anytime I had concerns Rita and Dr Hallgren were very quick to put my concerns at ease - even over the holidays. Communication, care, skill and personality are top level when working with this team. All you have to do is meet both Dr Hallgren and Rita to feel comfortable. I would not hesitate to have Dr Hallgren take care of any future surgeries. I have to comment that it seemed as thought the hospital staff also enjoy working with Dr Hallgren - such a good experience. My family and myself thank everyone involved. MG

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017