Ratings for Dr. Nicole Hallgren

Amazing, simply amazing! They called me to make sure i was well!! Like what! so nice!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Great Dr, very friendly. Her office and staff are top notch.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Cant say much more than all the positive reviews for Dr. Hallgren. Fantastic attention to detail and the follow up was fantastic with phone calls post op

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I cannot rave enough about Dr. Hallgren and Kristina. From my initial consultation to my post-op they have gone above and beyond to answer my questions, put me at ease and ensure my procedure went as smoothly as possible. I was very nervous before my breast reduction surgery but talking with Dr. Hallgren put all those nerves to rest. She has excellent bedside manner and a great knowledge base. I am so happy with my overall experience and would do it ten times over.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I have no words to describe this amazing lady. I just had my breast reduction this morning and I can already tell I love it already. Dr Hallgren I can not say enough good things about her. My whole experience with her practise and surgery has been 100%.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Hallgren was a Emily Carr Artist before he became a Dr and Plastic Surgeon, and you can tell by the work she does, it is pure Artistry.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr.Hallgren is amazing and kind! She was patient and answered all my questions. The moa Kristina, is sweet, knowledgable and very helpful. The compassion and warm enviroment the office has is exactly what a person needs. Best surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Rita the MOA is amazing and helpful. Dr. Hallgren is kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. She is a pleasure to work with

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Her staff is a joy to schedule with & follow up is second to none. It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Hallgren. Her upbeat personality, sense of urgency & open candor are welcoming, she puts you first, spends time on discussing options; I have never felt I was taking time away from another patient. Just a joy!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had an eye lift, very happy with the results. Dr. Hallgren is very gentle and caring. Rita the MOA was awesome to deal with, friendly, informative and caring.... Great team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017