Dr. Carson Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carson Smith

This doctor is one of a kind. He adjusted me head to toe and I have to say I felt better than I did even before my accident. I’d also like to give credit to the other excellent practioners. From Sonia and Dennis my massage therapists and also Zoya who was the best physiotherapist I’ve ever seen. Together this group got me back after a terrible rollover accident that I’m lucky to be alive from and again for helping me feel even better than I did before this accident. Thank you all !

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor , very helpful and nice. Staff ok but long wait

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Smith is now the only Chiropractor who I will let treat me!!!! Unlike other Chiros who tell you how they treat everyone, Dr. Smith listens to you when you explain your ailments and explains why he will treat you accordingly. Very refreshing for a doctor to finally listen and not just dump you into the 'this works for everyone category' :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Carson Smith is by far the BEST chiropractor I have ever been to!!!!!! And I’ve seen a lot of chiropractors in my lifetime!! He is truly amazing and has a real gift!! He has helped me with so many issues like headaches, low back problems, knees etc... my overall health. He is such a wonderful caring doctor and very humble too!! Absolutely love this doctor!! Thank you so much, Dr. Smith for getting my health back!! You’re by far the best out there!! I refer him to everyone I know!!!!!👍🏻

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great doctor. Been to him for 4 years. Helped my chronic lower back pain.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

What more can I say? This doctor is very cheerful and always concern for his patients, including my dad and myself. My dad has SI joint problems for years and meds can only do so much to keep the pain at bay. But after just a few adjustments by Dr Carson Smith, the pain is slowly permanetly going away. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Awesome doctor! Best one I've seen in the city! I've been to many different chiropractors here in Calgary, some even just take a few mins with me while Dr Carson takes his time to assess and adjust me properly even if he runs a little late, just to make sure I'm okay! For sure never felt better. Can bend forward again!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

My husband and I saw dr smith today and we weren’t disappointed. He went above and beyond making us feel comfortable as it was my first time ever seeing a chiropractor. The relief I felt after one adjustment was surprising to me. I felt that I could breath instantly better avd the pressure that was relieved form my neck was the feeling I’ve been needing for over a year now. Looking forward to my next treatment as my husband abd I felt we have hope again to have our problems fixed.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

This wonderful doctor deserves a huge thankyou. I've suffered migraine headache for. Well over a decade. The medications helped me but took a toll on my body and got the last year or so had stopped working. I'd lose 2 or 3 days of my life each time I got one. The treatment form Dr Smith made such a difference in my neck pain. After 3 months of regular treatments he told me I was holding and to return on more of an as needed basis. Well, that was close to a year ago. I've had a treatment 3 or 4 times last year for little tune ups I needed if my neck got stiff but it's never got to the migraine stage since. I woke up today on a chinook weather change day where I used to have a full blown migraine yet I have no issue. This memory of what used to happen on these days sparked me to share my story and write how truly grateful I am to Dr Smith for helping me beat these challenges.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

The best chiro hands down. He knows everything, his confidence and ability to diagnose the problem leaves you fixed everytime. The man.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017