Ratings for Dr. Carson Smith

I was recommended to see Dr. Carson by my GP. Despite a wait of almost and hour to see him after my scheduled appointment time, I found him to be very knowledgeable and thorough with both the initial consultation as well as the information covered and the adjustments he made.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Carson and his entire team. He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about chiropractic care and takes his time with each patient. I've received chiropractic care for many years, and Dr. Carson is by far the best. My neck, back and shoulder pain have decreased and I feel tremendous improvements with my health and my everyday activity. I look forward to visiting for my monthly adjustments

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

The staff at Chinook Chiropractic are wonderful people! They always go above and beyond to make sure my needs are met. The front desk always greets me with a smile. Dr. Carson is very attentive and knowledgeable with what he does. Being a receptionist for many years with working at the computer at the desk I experience both back and shoulder pain often. I've always had great results with the treatments I have received from Dr Carson. He always explains what is his doing before he adjusts me. I feel like a new woman after every visit to his office. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Carson is amazing at what he does and the staff is knowledgeable and welcoming. I have dealt with sports related injuries for years and after a few sessions. I've received more relief than I have gotten from my sports medicine doctors over the last 5 years! The level of care and comfort experienced is unmatched. Dr Carson has truly mastered his art. I am so happy I have found him. I only wish I had found him sooner to avoid all the money and time wasted with the other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Carson is a tremendous Chiropractor. He really cares about us as patients. Always gives me stretches and exercises to take home after my adjustment. Very knowledgeable and genuinely kind. He is a great Chiropractor and his staff is always very nice and easily to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Carson is very professional. He listens to you and has a variety of different ways to help you heal. He has helped me with neck, back and hip issues in a way that helps relieve pain immediately and also has alleviated pain long term. He knows what he is doing and after every adjustment or treatment I always feel a million bucks. Thank you Dr. Carson.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Carson is a very caring, talented, honest, hard working and trustworthy Chiropractor. I have seen him for over 6 years and will definitely continue. He knows what he is doing and is very good with each of his patients. He is the back whisperer cause he always finds what is wrong and knows how to fix it. He does not give up until he knows the problem has been corrected and you are no longer in pain. I was in a car accident just a year ago and could not be more grateful for the great care Dr. Carson provided in helping me recover from those injuries. One of the most painful injuries has been continuing headaches and migraines and though adjustments as well as his acupuncture I have noticed a huge difference. Acupuncture made me a little nervous at first, but now I am definitely a fan of it. It works and it helps immensely! Its has the ability to target and also hit the belly of the muscles that are really deep. Dr. Carson has been a huge blessing and has helped me so much! I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Carson has been nothing but caring when I go in there. He takes his time and doesn't rush you through. I always feel so much better after every visit and stay feeling good for weeks after. I see Dr Carson once a month to keep everything aligned and in check. The rock climbing community loves him and he is our go to guy. Thanks for keeping us at peak performance levels Dr Carson.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I had been looking for the perfect chiropractor for years. One who would listen to me and take the time to know my particular needs. The first time I got an adjustment from Dr. Carson, I knew he was the one. I have had regular adjustments for about 10 months now and my overall health has improved dramatically. Gone are the pinched nerves and constant headaches. His massage therapist listens to me and tailors my massages to my personal needs and preferences. I always get a deep tissue massage prior to my appointment with Dr Carson and what a difference! my muscles area all relaxed and he is able to give me the perfect adjustment. This is the best combo and I found it has given me the best results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Carson is awesome, I love how he works with his hands he can easily figure out what is causing my back to hurt. After his adjustment I have instant relief and the pain is gone in a few days. Also thank you to Tamara one of the massage therapist. She knows how to help with TMJ which I've suffered from for a long time. I definitely recommend this clinic to everyone cause they have several treatments not your average chiropractic office.

Dr. Carson Smith's Credentials