Dr. Carson Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carson Smith

I recommend Dr. Smith to so many people. He is amazing and seems to really care about his patients. I’m lucky to have found such a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have received many treatment from him and he is the only one of many chiropractors that successfully have been able to provide me relief for my back and right shoulder. I have referred Dr Carson Smith to many peoples without fear of having them being unhappy with treatment that he would provide. Thank you for all of your good care..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Carson is always pleasant and attentive. tries to help with the problem and is prepared to try different alternatives not just adjustments. Great attitude too!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

If it wasn't for Dr. Carson I'm not sure I would have made it. Drs here had me on one awful addictive narcotic drug after another. They didn't know how to deal with the back pain. I couldn't walk without crutches. Dr Carson said I can get you walking again and he did with chiropractic care and acupuncture in one week. I was able to walk onto a plane and fly to the states for back surgery. He's an incredibly caring man... the real deal.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I’ve struggled with low back pain and sciatic 80 percent of the time of around 10 years. Tried many things. I don’t know if I was a special case but after 3 acupuncture and 3 adjustments my back feels like I’m 20 again

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

This doctor is one of a kind. He adjusted me head to toe and I have to say I felt better than I did even before my accident. I’d also like to give credit to the other excellent practioners. From Sonia and Dennis my massage therapists and also Zoya who was the best physiotherapist I’ve ever seen. Together this group got me back after a terrible rollover accident that I’m lucky to be alive from and again for helping me feel even better than I did before this accident. Thank you all !

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor , very helpful and nice. Staff ok but long wait

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Smith is now the only Chiropractor who I will let treat me!!!! Unlike other Chiros who tell you how they treat everyone, Dr. Smith listens to you when you explain your ailments and explains why he will treat you accordingly. Very refreshing for a doctor to finally listen and not just dump you into the 'this works for everyone category' :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Carson Smith is by far the BEST chiropractor I have ever been to!!!!!! And I’ve seen a lot of chiropractors in my lifetime!! He is truly amazing and has a real gift!! He has helped me with so many issues like headaches, low back problems, knees etc... my overall health. He is such a wonderful caring doctor and very humble too!! Absolutely love this doctor!! Thank you so much, Dr. Smith for getting my health back!! You’re by far the best out there!! I refer him to everyone I know!!!!!👍🏻

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Great doctor. Been to him for 4 years. Helped my chronic lower back pain.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018