Ratings for Dr. Carson Smith

I had to write this review! I used this same site to see this doctor and I can’t thank him enough for results I didn’t know were possible. In 3 treatments I have no low back or sciatic pain for the first time in 2 years!! The decompression adjustment he gave me was intense and I felt every bone in my spine open up. I’ve felt compressed for a long time but this technique was something that gave me the relief I’ve been wanting.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

I’ve had 10 plus years of mid back pain and upper shoulder pain and ever since Dr. Carson decompressed me and sent me for shockwave therapy and acupuncture therapy with Dr. Michael, I’ve never felt that pain ever again! It’s almost a miracle because I’ve seen 5 other chiropractors, 2 physios and 2 massage therapists! I highly recommend this for those feeling the same chronic pain! It’s a miracle!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

I have been to 19 chiropractors in calgary and almost everyone of them is a hack compared to Carson Smith! FACT...I would not be able to participate in half of the physical activities I do daily without his expertise and knowledge... truly fixes things I never even knew were misaligned.. I am 52 years young and play baseball... golf and work a physical job with the city of calgary thanks to his unreal abilities... no way you go wrong with this talented chiropractor!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I have been going to Carson for years, I have recommended him to many others, he always takes the time to understand what your issue is before adjusting you, and will suggest stretches or exercises that will help you with the healing process. I searched for a long time for someone like Carson, when he does an adjustment he doesn't just do one little area he makes sure everything is lined up properly. I would recommend him to anyone. he has been a life saver for me on many occasions.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Just had an adjustment from Dr Carson and I feel 70% better. One more treatment and I should be back to my regular mobility. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

i have been going to Dr Carson for several years. I see him every month for regular maintenance. He is a crucial part of my training regime. Thanks!! Highly recommended him. JC

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Carson Smith is amazing! Had a bad knee and he has totally fixed it could hardly walk and after his adjustments on the knee and back I am walking with no pain he is fantastic and takes time with his patients and gives so much information to help. I recommend him he is great!

Submitted September 17, 2018

Can't really fix my issue after multiple visits. Nice doctor but the wait time of 45 mins isn't worth it and the place is a bit chaotic.

Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Carson Smith is the BEST chiropractor around!!!! Highly recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I break my body and he fixes it. I highly recommend Dr. Smith!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018