Dr. Carson Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carson Smith

i have been going to Dr Carson for several years. I see him every month for regular maintenance. He is a crucial part of my training regime. Thanks!! Highly recommended him. JC

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Carson Smith is amazing! Had a bad knee and he has totally fixed it could hardly walk and after his adjustments on the knee and back I am walking with no pain he is fantastic and takes time with his patients and gives so much information to help. I recommend him he is great!

Submitted September 17, 2018

Can't really fix my issue after multiple visits. Nice doctor but the wait time of 45 mins isn't worth it and the place is a bit chaotic.

Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Carson Smith is the BEST chiropractor around!!!! Highly recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I break my body and he fixes it. I highly recommend Dr. Smith!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I recommend Dr. Smith to so many people. He is amazing and seems to really care about his patients. I’m lucky to have found such a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have received many treatment from him and he is the only one of many chiropractors that successfully have been able to provide me relief for my back and right shoulder. I have referred Dr Carson Smith to many peoples without fear of having them being unhappy with treatment that he would provide. Thank you for all of your good care..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Carson is always pleasant and attentive. tries to help with the problem and is prepared to try different alternatives not just adjustments. Great attitude too!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

If it wasn't for Dr. Carson I'm not sure I would have made it. Drs here had me on one awful addictive narcotic drug after another. They didn't know how to deal with the back pain. I couldn't walk without crutches. Dr Carson said I can get you walking again and he did with chiropractic care and acupuncture in one week. I was able to walk onto a plane and fly to the states for back surgery. He's an incredibly caring man... the real deal.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I’ve struggled with low back pain and sciatic 80 percent of the time of around 10 years. Tried many things. I don’t know if I was a special case but after 3 acupuncture and 3 adjustments my back feels like I’m 20 again

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018