Ratings for Dr. Carson Smith

Just wanted to say it is always a pleasure coming into this clinic. The staff is always pleasant and courteous. Dr. Carson always takes the time to listen to my complaints and will do my adjustments according to what is bothering me. He doesn't just do a routine adjustment. If you are reading this and want to just stop living in pain. See Dr Carson, I promise you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Chinook Chiropractic. They are always very friendly, professional, and accommodating. Dr Carson is not only great at what he does, but he is genuinely kind and cares about your well being. The office itself is clean, well organized, and efficient. If you're looking for a chiropractor in Calgary, look no further. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I cannot begin to describe how truly amazing I feel in such a short amount of time. I wish I had found this place a long time ago. I am so grateful to Dr. Carson and his fantastic staff. Not all chiropractic offices are the same. I have had some bad experiences with other clinics which turned my to other kinds of treatments. My search has ended and I've forgotten how wonderful it is to wake up without pain. Thank you Doctor Carson

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Best Chiropractor I've ever been to. This is the first time I have ever experienced noticeable and often immediate relief from adjustments. Great atmosphere, with friendly kind service and no pressure. He has gone above and beyond with the care he provides and never tries to sell or guilt you into returning as I have experienced at other offices. I greatly appreciate Dr. Carson and his staff and am so happy to have found a place that not only relieves my pain but is enjoyable to be at. I highly recommend to everyone!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I am really glad I found Dr. Carson due to a referral from my co-worker. 3 weeks ago, I had a back injury and since then, I have been having very bad muscle spasms. I am a furniture mover for The Brick so I need to lift heavy for a living. I was being treated by another chiropractor, but my progress was really slow. So my partner told me to give Dr. Carson a try. I was hesitant cause I live in Airdrie. I had just 2 treatment now and I was blown away. He took the time to listen to my concerns. He gave me thorough overall assessment and really understood that this was my living and did everything to get me back normal range. I highly recommend Dr. Carson he really cares and gives results.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I played a lot of years of competitive basketball, and I have suffered a lot of ankle sprains over the years. Dr Carson did a phenomenal job with my treatments, and I have more mobility and strength in my ankles than I have had in a long time. The office is clean and has a relaxing atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and always have a smile when I come in. I highly recommend Dr Carson and his team. There is no other place I'd go for my chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Unbelievable! Fixed my neck problems in just 3 visits. I have never felt better. Dr Carson has improved my quality of life. Im so very happy to have found you. This is the bet clinic I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Carson is awesome! A very personal and attentive first visit. I feel better already after just one treatment adjustment. Nice meeting you Dr Carson.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I went to Dr. Carson with a lower back issue that made standing for more than a couple minutes, extremely uncomfortable. From the start, the entire experience at Chinook Chiropractic has been outstanding. The staff is extremely welcoming and attentive. I have had 5 treatments with Dr. Carson, each one making a measurable and incremental improvement. I would recommend Chinook Chiropractic and Massage Clinic to anyone and will do so whenever the opportunity presents. Thank you Dr Carson

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I just wanted everyone to know how much I dearly appreciate Dr Carson and his staff. I have never experienced such a welcoming staff anywhere. I’m proud to tell friends and family about his office. Thank you so very much for helping me on the road to recovery. I could not have done it without you. I followed Dr. Carson exercises and advice. I noticed a huge improvement after his adjustments. I'm free of pain now. Thank you so much. I highly 100% recommend Dr. Carson.

Dr. Carson Smith's Credentials