Ratings for Dr. Jalal Abdulaziz Alled

I am 76 years old and have been a patient of this doctor for a number of years. He is undoubtedly the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable , caring and understanding. I am now retired and no longer work on Mississauga. I have tried other doctors in Whitby where I live but am again travelling to Mississauga to do my annual check ups and to address any medical issues I have. Excellent doctor, great personality.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This doctor is absolutely amazing. Very helpful and quick to resolve issues in a very professional manner

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

very professional knoledgable and caring. Has a wide knowledge of the medical conditions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Alled for several years now. Before heading down to the walk in clinic, I call to ask for him specifically. He is knowledgable, kind and attentive. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

One of the best doctors I've dealt with at the technical and human levels. I've been seeing him for over 5 years now and I take my kids there to see him all the time.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I am very surprised to hear such negative comments regarding Dr Alled. I honestly say anything but very kind words for this wonderful man,last year he literally saved my life,I was feeling severe pains in my side for weeks I went to the clinic twice before I was led to see him on my third visit. Dr alled saw the discomfort on my face immediately after our meeting,he asked what he could do for me,I told where the pain was he asked to go on the examining table so he could have a look. He checked and told me right away that my Gall Bladder was inflamed and I need to have an ultra sound done,he immediately wrote a referral for me to go across to Trillium Hospital. That day they were no doing ultra sounds at Trillium so I was asked to go to trillium at Sherway Gardens area. Did the ultra sound,went to speak with the emergency who the informed me that he was sending me back to Trillium Hospital for emergency surgery. Thank you Dr Alled from the bottom of my heart for saving my life.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Alled...I have seen Dr. Alled on a weekly basis for approximately 2+ years. He is terrific. The best Doctor at the clinic. A very clever man. I have come to know him in the 2 or more years very well .. He is a gentle, kind man. Funny too. He never dismisses your issues or makes you feel incompetent. We always share a few laughs on my visits. He always has the right diagnosis and treats them right the first time around. I will go to no other Doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and I do when others ask me in the waiting room about him. I always tell them, "He is the best Doctor here."

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Felt like I wasn't taken seriously and said Nothing to me about anything and asked me no questions felt rushed and pretty sad after this appointment maybe he was having a bad day but I felt like he was mean

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I visited several times, Dr. Alled is very caring. Listens to the patient, understands, very knowledgeable and prescribes right medicine.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Don't even bother see this Dr. Alled! I felt like I was talking with a wall, no interaction at all. He doesn't answer your question properly, very cold. Took the medication he prescribed to me and I didn't get better and I'm think my problem it's getting worse. Very frustated.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011