Ratings for Dr. David L. Gibbs

Dr. Gibbs is the best doctor I have ever seen. He took long time to explain me of the detail about my daughter's situation and her sergery. He really cares about his patiens. Again, I have never ever seen any doctor like him in my life. He is an amazing doctoer.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

My son had a hernia repair. Dr Gibbs was excellent. Very knowledgeable and very caring. He gave us a lot of details re the procedure. He was great with my son, explaining to him what was going to happen in words he could understand and in a conforting manner. The procedure went great. Dr Gibbs did a wonderful job. My son never complained of any pain. His recovery went very well. Now he has an extremely small and very nicely healed scar. I am so grateful my pediatrician referred me to dr gibbs!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Gibbs really cares about his patients. He is very professional and willing to go the extra mile. We were very pleased having been squeezed into his schedule on very short notice. His staff was wonderful in securing us an appointment; my daughter felt very comfortable talking directly with Dr. Gibbs. She is only 12. We would highly recommend Dr. Gibbs! He is extremely knowledgeable and communicates in laymen terms. You will be happy with his office and service without a doubt.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010