Dr. Marion M. Herring

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marion M. Herring

I had my first appointment with Dr. Herring last week and left very pleased and impressed over all aspects of my visit. I usually get very jitterish around New doctors. Dr. Herring out me at ease right away. I felt as if I had been seeing him for years, not just the first time. I really liked that he was professional but laid back. There was none of the arrogance that seems to go with most surgeons. I also liked that he spoke 'with' me, not 'at me or 'down to ' me. His bedside manner was impeccable. The icing on the cake was his ability to get me in for surgery before the first of the year. Before going to see him, I asked around a bit. I was told that he is a fantastic surgeon and that I could trust him to do the very best work possible on my shoulder.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

The whole experience was great. Professional and informative staff; gave me options and helped me weigh the pros and cons. Surgery was quick and recovery has been expedited as well. Advanced Ortho staff, surgery, and physical therapy have all been extremely helpful and focused on getting me active again.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Marion M. Herring's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford