Ratings for Dr. Philip Barnsley

I felt rushed at my appointment of about 5 minutes duration. I was referred for a possible cancerous skin lesion ( my second one) so I had questions. I barely heard his diagnosis before I was ushered out saying I needed a referral to another specialist. This is troubling as I already waited several months for his appointment and now had to wait an additional five months for the next one. I can only hope my lesion does not grow in this period.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I had breast augmentation Dec of 2016. It was a wonderful experience. I had seen 2 other surgeons before and felt that Dr.Barnsley was the best for me. He was professional and knowledgeable. His work is wonderful and I could not have been happier with the results. My scars are minimal and my breast look so natural. I have zero complaints. The staff at the clinic were also akzong A'liza was just fantastic and so accommodating with all my questions. The staff at Seafield Surgery were also so great! I am an registered nurse and I know health care. I have been his patient and seen him with patients and I would 100% recommend him. Will be going back to him in the future if I am in need of anything. Thank you Dr.Barnsley !!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I have had multiple visits to Dr. Barnsley (basal cell carcinoma removal & botox treatments), with the most recent being an extensive surgery involving tummy tuck/muscle repair & flank lipo. Aside from being very professional, Dr. Barnsley and his office assistant A'Liza, have been so helpful, supportive and kind during this entire process. Dr. Barnsley provided his cell # so I could text him with any concerns and A'Liza is only a call or email away. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with them ... NOT to mention the terrific results! I'm 5 weeks post op today and feel /look fantastic! I'm truly shocked to read any negative reviews about this team. They are wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

In May of 2014 I sought out a surgeon to remove the fat pads on my cheekbones. Dr. Barnsley said he coukd help me. Well the fat pad are dstill there and one is bigger than UT was to start with and ond of my eyes us niw smaller than the

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr Barnsley and staff are amazing. I Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or book another surgery . Super happy with my results !

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had a mole removed from my back when I was 14 and had never had any type of medical experience prior to simple yearly doctor/dentist check-ups, so I was nervous to say the least. Dr Barnsley completely calmed me down and answered all my questions, concerns and worries. He was patient and contentious of the fact that I was a nervous young girl, but also I think he would have behaved exactly like that for any other patient. Dr Barnsley and his staff were so nice and made me feel very comfortable even with the anxiety of having a procedure done. He was really kind and helpful explaining the procedure to me and really put my mind at ease. I especially am grateful for how he handled my panic over the needles used to freeze the area - was definitely uncomfortable (couldn’t be helped) but he took my mind off what was going on and kept talking to me while he was freezing it. My mom, who went with me, was very impressed and said out of the several plastic surgeons she’s seen over the years, he’s been the very best! I will definitely keep Dr Barnsley at the top of my list if I need another procedure done!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

So my surgery is done now and I'm still in the healing process but I'm too anxious to wait to write a review. I remember reading a comment on here that Dr.Barnsley is a hidden gem.. and I have to say he truly is. I recently had a breast augmentation and I can't explain my happiness with every aspect of the journey. I'm the most nervous person when it comes to anything medical so this was really hard for me. I was literally creaking out on surgery day. I didn't think I could do it! But the staff there and Dr.Barnsley made me feel as comfortable as possible and reassured me that I am going to be okay. Everything went so good and not to mention I love love love my results. He did exactly what I wanted. Ive shared my results on some of my breast augmentation groups and the responses I'm getting just shows what an amazing surgeon he is. He truly did an amazing job and I highly, highly recommend him to anyone. He really is a hidden gem. :D

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

All around great experience! I had a spot of possible skin cancer and they were able to see me in a timely fashion. The secretary is extreamly nice and was really helpful through the whole process. Dr Barnsley was great to deal with. He didn't waste any time and removed the spot and had me on my way. I highly recommend Dr. Barnsley and his team!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Doctor is great, The secretary is completely lacking in any communication skills, and is rude. Sits on her personal phone and can be heard chatting with friends instead of answering the phone at work. Patients left standing at the counter waiting, while she chats on the phone...then she rolls her eyes at clients if they complain.

Submitted June 9, 2017

I saw dr.Barnsley for my first consultation just a few days ago for a breast augmentation. I've never had any surgeries before, let alone cosmetic surgery. It's something I've wanted for a veryyy long time and I finally mustered up the courage to do it. Most of the feedback from friends has been "why would you do that?" Or "you don't need to do that. You're so small, it won't suit you." So honestly, I was expecting to hear some what of these responses from a doctor too, just because that's what I'm used to hearing! I saw dr.barnsley, told him how I felt and what I wanted and he was nothing but supportive in my needs. He gives off an instant feeling of trust and caring that he wants to get you to where YOU want to be. I felt 100% supported in the decision I made for myself. He is extremely knowledgable and easy to talk to. I'm extremely happy that I picked him to take me through this step in my life. I feel I'm in great hands. His receptionist is also extremely friendly, bubbly, outgoing and very professional. You can tell she knows what she's doing and takes her job seriously but still is herself. She makes a nervous situation in the waiting room a very great experience. I booked my surgery for September. Although he had openings for just a month away, I simply can't get time off work during the summer. I'm sure I'll be nothing but happy come surgery time. what a lovely experience!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Philip Barnsley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI