Ratings for Dr. Roy Strank

Listens to your concerns. Not rushing you out of his office and making sure as a patient you are well taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Easy to talk to and understand. Kind, intelligent, prompt, thorough. All traits you want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Strank has been really excellent for me. I have a chronic rare disease for which I see a specialist. Dr Strank sees me for everything else. And for everything else the case is made more complicated by my rare chronic disease and the medications I take for it. In other words I'm a complicated case. Dr Strank is really excellent in taking the time to listen and sort through the complexities. I never feel rushed. (Also he is pretty punctual, I like doctors who respect my time.) I always feel good at the end of our appointments. If you're looking for a family doctor, for a primary care physician, I highly recommend Dr Stank.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Strank did a great job helping to find out the cause of my pain. 2 kidney stones on CT scan. He is thorough, gets the job done right, no sugar coating and makes the right calls because he covers all angles and analyses very well. He books ALL the necessary tests, so if you are looking for an ego doc that works on "opinion" only, search elsewhere. He listens, has no ego and cares about you. He makes for a great GP/family doctor. Hopefully he stays in Winnipeg. We are grateful because our previous doctor retired and he was also as good as Dr Strank.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

In a word, excellent! Listens, no ego and cares. Wished he was full time in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Doctor Strank is very considerate, knowledgeable, punctual and professional. He called me at 8 pm on a Friday evening to tell me to stop using my blood pressure medication because he didn't like my potassium levels. He had just received the results and didn't want to wait until business hours on the Monday to call me. That's an amazing level of professionalism and dedication. He is the best doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Please read this review to the end ..... My teenage daughter was in a lot of pain and I took her to the Lakewood walk in clinic. There were no waiting patients and we were seen immediately. However, The Doctor was rude and very unhelpful and sent us on our way without even listening to her properly. She was in tears and I decided to not to give up and took her to Dakota walk in clinic straight away. Dr. Strank listened with care and concern, examined her properly and prescribed the necessary medications for her condition which the other Doctor had refused to do on a walk in basis. He was very personable and made my daughter and I feel at ease.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Our family Doctor--the best Doctor in the city !! Dr. Strank is always there as to one's medical problems--his sincerity is without question !! Blair Costello

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I think a 2013 rating for Dr. Roy Strank needs to be posted because he is still so exceptional in listening, taking time to check you over, answering questions, doing referrals and giving a genuine feeling that you are being taken care of. The man is personable and easy to confide in. I regret he isn't available on a full time schedule in Winnipeg, but will stick with him until he is. He also has a remarkable assistant. Thank-you Dr.Strank for your speed in all the pre-op tests and forms needed for my total hip replacement surgery - for both my hips over two years. It seemed so endless to me. Thanks to you my surgery was performed by an amazing orthopedic surgeon. I will be prancing around like a spring chicken by November following my rehab time. How lucky I am. God bless you.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Need more like him, wish he had a full time practice.Thanks for everything Roy...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012