Ratings for Dr. Wei Hsi Pang

Please take note the reviews here for Dr. Pang are rather dated and though a few years ago I would have agreed with him as I really like the guy and find him helpful. Unfortunately the practice with Dr. Nowak has turned into a gong show of epic proportions. Never in the office. If you get an appointment time in under a month you would be lucky. I have just experienced a very troubling incident that could be serious. So I call to book an appointment; they don't ask what the issue is, tell me the next appointment is a month away and that is that. However somehow he finds the time to work in emergency frequently while ignoring the needs of his own patients. Not acceptable and perhaps something this website should officer is a method to file a complaint with the people cutting his cheques (most notably the tax payer). Gone from a 9 out of 10 service to a 2 out of 10 over the last two years..... Smarten up and have a medical secretary available during business hours at the very least.... lucky to get through....most times you get a recording being told not to leave a message. My wife visits his partner (barely ever) but is required to wait an hour to see her.....really? Your time is that much more special that you can't operate this like a business as expected of you buy the people paying your salary...

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been a patient of doctor Pang for many years. I have known him to be honest, caring, knowledgeable and straight forward. The only thing I would be mildly critical of is long wait times for scheduled appointments. Other that that I am extremely happy and consider myself lucky to have Dr Pang as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Switched to Dr. Pang about 5 years ago. Really the most amazing experience. Great doctor, polite and respectful and listens to you. Now he has less time because he is teaching which is also a great thing to pass on to others!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr Pang is the most helpfull, knowledgeable, sympathetic man I have ever met in this field. He has diagnose some of my conditions that have saved my life. He is very understanding and never acts like the reason you are seeing him his petty

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This man is an excellent family doctor. I've known him for more than 10 years. His skill is such that he now trains residents fresh out of medical school in family medicine. My wife passed away from breast cancer two years ago and Dr Pang was very kind and helpful as I struggled to get back on my feet.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I am starting to doubt Dr. Pangs commitment to health care. If you are disabled or poor, you just don't get the care. He keeps his liability in in good health, but as a patient, hasn't been helpful. You pretty much have to diagnose yourself, and present to him your findings. I had called his office on a Wednesday, by Friday afternoon, he never called, so I called back, but to no avail.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Has been my family doctor since 2002. Takes appropriate time with patients. Asks questions and discusses issues as required. If he can't help you, he refers you to someone who can (specialists, x-rays, laboratories)* Usually fairly punctual*

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr pang is an awful dr he only helps people with major problems and could care less about any other? He was very rude and very un honest with me I would rate dr pang a -2 out of 5

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Pang is fantastic! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring. He has great bedside manner and even brings humour into his practise which is nice to see. I feel very fortunate to have such a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

AMAZING DOCTOR! He is caring, smart and honestly the BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!! Anyone who has Dr. Pang is really lucky to have such an amazing person as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010