Ratings for Dr. Wei Hsi Pang

I have been a patient of doctor Pang for many years. I have known him to be honest, caring, knowledgeable and straight forward. The only thing I would be mildly critical of is long wait times for scheduled appointments. Other that that I am extremely happy and consider myself lucky to have Dr Pang as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Switched to Dr. Pang about 5 years ago. Really the most amazing experience. Great doctor, polite and respectful and listens to you. Now he has less time because he is teaching which is also a great thing to pass on to others!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr Pang is the most helpfull, knowledgeable, sympathetic man I have ever met in this field. He has diagnose some of my conditions that have saved my life. He is very understanding and never acts like the reason you are seeing him his petty

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This man is an excellent family doctor. I've known him for more than 10 years. His skill is such that he now trains residents fresh out of medical school in family medicine. My wife passed away from breast cancer two years ago and Dr Pang was very kind and helpful as I struggled to get back on my feet.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I am starting to doubt Dr. Pangs commitment to health care. If you are disabled or poor, you just don't get the care. He keeps his liability in in good health, but as a patient, hasn't been helpful. You pretty much have to diagnose yourself, and present to him your findings. I had called his office on a Wednesday, by Friday afternoon, he never called, so I called back, but to no avail.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Has been my family doctor since 2002. Takes appropriate time with patients. Asks questions and discusses issues as required. If he can't help you, he refers you to someone who can (specialists, x-rays, laboratories)* Usually fairly punctual*

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr pang is an awful dr he only helps people with major problems and could care less about any other? He was very rude and very un honest with me I would rate dr pang a -2 out of 5

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Pang is fantastic! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring. He has great bedside manner and even brings humour into his practise which is nice to see. I feel very fortunate to have such a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

AMAZING DOCTOR! He is caring, smart and honestly the BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!! Anyone who has Dr. Pang is really lucky to have such an amazing person as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010