Ratings for Dr. Achinder Kaur Dhadwar

Dr. Dhadwar was never on time. Cancelled my appointments and is very young to this profession. She should value her patients care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Dhadwar is in her early 20's. She is extremely knowledgeable, however highly unreliable. She was frequently late to arrive at the clinic, despite scheduled appintments and on more than 3 occasions she cancelled my appointment the same-day. She also left the clinic in Richmond, BC without advising any of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr Dhadwar is a great doctor. She is very personable and knowledgeable. She has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and does a complete workup of my concerns (x-rays, blood work, etc..). An example of her style of care, I was having trouble sleeping and instead of just handing me a perscription she had me do a sleep diary for a week. She wanted to better understand my sleeping patterns so she could give me the right medications. She also talked with me about better sleep hygiene. I always felt like she partnered with me in my health care. It is a busy clinic (but which one isn't?) and she often runs late. If she cares about each person the way I feel cared about it's worth the wait. She is gone a lot but I like her locums that cover for her so it hasn't been a problem for me. I moved and am looking for a new doctor and it has made me realize how much I appreciate her relational style and medical competancy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

She's knowledgeable and she is very clear when she explains your situation and treatment. However, she is very busy at the walk-in clinic and you can't make appointments. She also goes on vacation a lot. So it's hard to see her sometimes.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010