You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Excellent surgeon! I had an appendectomy and have no complaints. My scars are so minimal, Dr.McMullen had excellent bedside manor and explained things very easily and with an easy sense of humor. I had a follow up appointment that ended up being and hour and half after it was scheduled, but I know its because of all the other patients that Dr.McMullen was taking time to care for. If your in Dr.McMullen's care, you're in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Todd McMullen was wonderful! Easy to talk to. Receptionist not so good!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. McMullen is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is thoughtful, caring and obviously extremely skilled at what he does. I was told he is the best by the hospital staff which he definitely is

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

The doctor is extremely knowledgable and very caring, He even gave me his personal number after my thyroid surgery incase I needed to talk to him....that absolutely floored me because I have never seen a doctor that caring. He is a complete workaholic but still made sure he took time to take my calls. Quite possibly the best surgeon I have ever met. I rated his staff as a 1 star because his receptionist heather is extremely rude, mean, and uncaring. She has on multiple occasions said things to me that I could not believe I was hearing. She made me feel like a complete idiot and I cringed every time I had to make and appointment to see DR. Mcmullen. I would call and say "Hi, how are you today" and she would respond with a very rude tone "fine" and then awkwardly wait for me to ask my question. She is without a doubt the worst receptionist I have ever spoken too and really hope DR. McMullen fires her because she is potentially damaging his client base.

Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's response
We are sorry you had a negative experience. Please contact our office so we can clarify and hopefully rectify the situation.

Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. McMullen is awesome and I could not have asked for a better surgeon!. I had my thyriod surgery in late May and have been very impressed with the entire process, starting with pre-surgery consultation to hospital visits and even post-surgery followup. His team is also excellent. Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. McMullen is the best Dr hI ahve seen in a very long time.He is very kind, compassiontae and very thorough! He help me to get through a very difficult time!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I Don't think Dr. McMullen is an endocrinologist. he is a surgeon, but he's the best. He is smart, funny, warm, kind and very very good. You couldn't have a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. McMullen's sugery to remove a mal-functioning adrenal gland gave me my life back. Of all the stresses I had getting to the point of surgery, I had not expected this part to be such a breeze. I know it was Dr. McMullen's accessibility and concern for his patients that made this experience tolerable. He continues to ensure I stay on the path of recovery. I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon! I had an appendectomy and have no complaints. My scars are so minimal, Dr.McMullen had excellent bedside manor and explained things very easi..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Todd McMullen was wonderful! Easy to talk to. Receptionist not so good!"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McMullen is excellent, but his receptionist is terrible. She doesn't return phone calls and has to be one of the rudest people I have ever spoken to."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor...however his receptionist heather gives a very cold reception and has got to go! Without her, the staff would have had a 5-star review."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McMullen is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is thoughtful, caring and obviously extremely skilled at what he does. I was told he is the best..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is extremely knowledgable and very caring, He even gave me his personal number after my thyroid surgery incase I needed to talk to him....that absolu..."

September 21, 2014