Ratings for Dr. Todd P W McMullen

He removed my husbands thyroid and 7 thyroid cancer tumours. He is absolutely an amazing and caring doctor. He responds to questions outside of your appointment. He is honest. He loves what he does and this is very obvious in the care he gives to others. If you or someone you know needs an endocrinologist or surgery of that kind ask to go to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr McMullen removed my thyroid. He explained everything really well. Many compliments from people on my scar. There was a long wait but now I know why!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Waiting for the past 6 weeks to respond to referral. I've call numerous times and left messages. None returned.

Submitted June 21, 2016

I can, without hesitation, say that Dr. McMullen is a very capable, intelligent and caring surgeon. I recently had a total thyroidectomy and was petrified with all of the horror stories I have heard with post-op issues. Dr. McMullen's receptionist was very professional and prompt with respect to returning calls and scheduling appointments. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I can, without hesitation, highly recommend Dr. McMullen. He is tremendously personal, intelligent and a very capable surgeon. Dr. McMullen performed my total thyroidectomy on 02.27.15. Trish was also very prompt and professional. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

My last appointment with Dr. McMullen was excellent. He's definitely knowledgeable and well practiced in his field. The thyroid surgery went smooth and left little scar. The follow up was excellent and taking time explain things to you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Excellent surgeon! I had an appendectomy and have no complaints. My scars are so minimal, Dr.McMullen had excellent bedside manor and explained things very easily and with an easy sense of humor. I had a follow up appointment that ended up being and hour and half after it was scheduled, but I know its because of all the other patients that Dr.McMullen was taking time to care for. If your in Dr.McMullen's care, you're in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Todd McMullen was wonderful! Easy to talk to. Receptionist not so good!

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. McMullen is excellent, but his receptionist is terrible. She doesn't return phone calls and has to be one of the rudest people I have ever spoken to.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Amazing Doctor...however his receptionist heather gives a very cold reception and has got to go! Without her, the staff would have had a 5-star review.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TS Reeve Endocrine Surgery Fellowship