Ratings for Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Waiting for the past 6 weeks to respond to referral. I've call numerous times and left messages. None returned.

Submitted June 21, 2016

I can, without hesitation, say that Dr. McMullen is a very capable, intelligent and caring surgeon. I recently had a total thyroidectomy and was petrified with all of the horror stories I have heard with post-op issues. Dr. McMullen's receptionist was very professional and prompt with respect to returning calls and scheduling appointments. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I can, without hesitation, highly recommend Dr. McMullen. He is tremendously personal, intelligent and a very capable surgeon. Dr. McMullen performed my total thyroidectomy on 02.27.15. Trish was also very prompt and professional. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

My last appointment with Dr. McMullen was excellent. He's definitely knowledgeable and well practiced in his field. The thyroid surgery went smooth and left little scar. The follow up was excellent and taking time explain things to you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Excellent surgeon! I had an appendectomy and have no complaints. My scars are so minimal, Dr.McMullen had excellent bedside manor and explained things very easily and with an easy sense of humor. I had a follow up appointment that ended up being and hour and half after it was scheduled, but I know its because of all the other patients that Dr.McMullen was taking time to care for. If your in Dr.McMullen's care, you're in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Todd McMullen was wonderful! Easy to talk to. Receptionist not so good!

Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. McMullen is excellent, but his receptionist is terrible. She doesn't return phone calls and has to be one of the rudest people I have ever spoken to.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Amazing Doctor...however his receptionist heather gives a very cold reception and has got to go! Without her, the staff would have had a 5-star review.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. McMullen is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. He is thoughtful, caring and obviously extremely skilled at what he does. I was told he is the best by the hospital staff which he definitely is

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

The doctor is extremely knowledgable and very caring, He even gave me his personal number after my thyroid surgery incase I needed to talk to him....that absolutely floored me because I have never seen a doctor that caring. He is a complete workaholic but still made sure he took time to take my calls. Quite possibly the best surgeon I have ever met. I rated his staff as a 1 star because his receptionist heather is extremely rude, mean, and uncaring. She has on multiple occasions said things to me that I could not believe I was hearing. She made me feel like a complete idiot and I cringed every time I had to make and appointment to see DR. Mcmullen. I would call and say "Hi, how are you today" and she would respond with a very rude tone "fine" and then awkwardly wait for me to ask my question. She is without a doubt the worst receptionist I have ever spoken too and really hope DR. McMullen fires her because she is potentially damaging his client base.

Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Todd P W McMullen

Dr. Todd P W McMullen's response
We are sorry you had a negative experience. Please contact our office so we can clarify and hopefully rectify the situation.

Submitted October 9, 2014