Ratings for Dr. Laura Heslip

The office staff (Agnes) needs to be more professional. They cancelled an appointment and did not confirm with me to reschedule a new one. They were out of the office for probably a week with no way of contacting them. And no Agnes, you did not leave a message. Try not hanging up on your doctor's patients. It's very rude.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have never been in her office yet only talked to her receptionist on the phone and she was very nice. Dr. Heslip did my surgery in Richmond Hospital and she was very nice, personable she explained my options and made me feel very comfortable. She is awesome. Beata

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I have not see Dr Heslip yet. I just phoned her office and the receptionist was EXTREMELY RUDE! No patience at all! She has made me feel stressed and anxious to see Dr Heslip already. The WORST receptionist ever!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Heslip since 2012. I had 3 pregnancies (including this one right now) with her and all of it was a good experience. She's kind, comforting, professional, knowledgeable. Everytime i see her i feel safe as she will take time to explain things to me. She would also patiently fill out paperworks for me if I need some for work and would sometimes not ask for extra fees anymore. As for Agnes, she will come up as rude but really I noticed, if you're nice to her she will be nice to you too. She's helpful and sometimes be concerned for you if she knows you're in need of help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is horrible. I had a really bad experience with her. She may be Knowledgeable but she does not care you at all. When we ask her question she just said that is natural until we see another OB told us we need to see specialist asap. Horrible!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Laura is so sweet however her receptionist is one of the worst people I've ever come into contact with ever, EVER! I don't understand why she would continue to keep her when everyone is obviously upset with how incredibly rude and arrogant she is. Please Dr. Heslip get rid of her! She's making Dr. Laura's entire practice look bad.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Heslip is amazing. Super friendly and extremely knowledgable, she listens really well and lays out all the information you could possibly need. She also remembers everything (including results) from previous visits which I've never seen from another doctor before. Unfortunately she is not super punctual and her MOA Agnes is quite rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Heslip is great - she listens to your information and tells you the truth. Respectful, friendly, and really knowledgeable. She explained things other doctors didn't. Best OBGYN I have seen. I had no problems with her staff either.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Heslip MOA is rude and mean not only to patients but to other receptionist as well. I am a Medical Office Assistant myself so I understand that it is a hard job that needs a lot of patience. But this MOA does not have a proper phone manner,she will not answer phone, and incase she does she will put you on hold for long time until you get disconnected and if you talk to her she is always in a hurry,not helpful on your questions and will answer on a rude and sarcastic way.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a bad experience with dr. Heslip's receptionist.. First, I tred to call to confirm the appointment, the receptionist never pick up the phone... So I left a message, she never call me back whether she got dthe massage or not. I had to go to my doctor to confirm the appointment. Then, When I show up for an appointment, which I was wait for 5 months, I found out my appointment was cancelled. For this appointment, I had to days off from work. The receptionist says She tried to contact me but she couldn't, so she inform my doctor's office reschedule my appointment. I checked with my dr.'s office if they received anything about rescheduling appointment, however, they here nothing... Basically, she is LYING... Since dr Heslip keeping her as receptionist, I doubt how she is responsible.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015