Ratings for Dr. Laura Heslip

Very kind and thorough doctor who cares for her patients. Her MOA in the front is also very sweet from my experience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I love love love Dr. Heslip. She is very thorough and has excellent bedside manner :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Laura Heslip and my experience was excellent. She took the time to listen carefully and made me and my husband feel very reassured in our first pregnancy. I look forward to going through this process with her and am extremely happy my referral was t to her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

The office staff (Agnes) needs to be more professional. They cancelled an appointment and did not confirm with me to reschedule a new one. They were out of the office for probably a week with no way of contacting them. And no Agnes, you did not leave a message. Try not hanging up on your doctor's patients. It's very rude.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have never been in her office yet only talked to her receptionist on the phone and she was very nice. Dr. Heslip did my surgery in Richmond Hospital and she was very nice, personable she explained my options and made me feel very comfortable. She is awesome. Beata

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I have not see Dr Heslip yet. I just phoned her office and the receptionist was EXTREMELY RUDE! No patience at all! She has made me feel stressed and anxious to see Dr Heslip already. The WORST receptionist ever!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Heslip since 2012. I had 3 pregnancies (including this one right now) with her and all of it was a good experience. She's kind, comforting, professional, knowledgeable. Everytime i see her i feel safe as she will take time to explain things to me. She would also patiently fill out paperworks for me if I need some for work and would sometimes not ask for extra fees anymore. As for Agnes, she will come up as rude but really I noticed, if you're nice to her she will be nice to you too. She's helpful and sometimes be concerned for you if she knows you're in need of help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is horrible. I had a really bad experience with her. She may be Knowledgeable but she does not care you at all. When we ask her question she just said that is natural until we see another OB told us we need to see specialist asap. Horrible!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Laura is so sweet however her receptionist is one of the worst people I've ever come into contact with ever, EVER! I don't understand why she would continue to keep her when everyone is obviously upset with how incredibly rude and arrogant she is. Please Dr. Heslip get rid of her! She's making Dr. Laura's entire practice look bad.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Heslip is amazing. Super friendly and extremely knowledgable, she listens really well and lays out all the information you could possibly need. She also remembers everything (including results) from previous visits which I've never seen from another doctor before. Unfortunately she is not super punctual and her MOA Agnes is quite rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015