Ratings for Dr. Laura Heslip

This is my second go round with Dr. Heslip and, as with the first time, she is awesome, takes her time and covers all the bases. Which can be frustrating if she is taking her time with another patient during your appointment time. BUT - she is worth the wait. UNLIKE last time, however, her MOA, Agnes, has been super sweet and helpful, last time we almost came to blows lol. I am hoping this is the norm moving forward .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I am quite lucky yesterday as Agnes treated me very warm and explained what should I do every time when I visit. Even she didn't use honorific, but the experience was overall good and the process was also smooth. When I met Dr. Heslip, she was very kind and knowledgeable and answered lot of my questions before. I felt happy and hope the good experience will continuing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr heslip is very kind and knowledgeable. She does not rush her patients and always asks if there are any questions or concerns. However, you have to be prepared to wait anywhere between 30min-1.5h each visit, which is extremely frustrating. Trying to get through to talk to her receptionist is also very difficult, so there's no way to call ahead to see how late she is running. Her receptionist is quite intimidating and unapproachable. She is often curt and borderline rude. I would likely try another OB or midwife next time around.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

My experience with Dr. Heslip was great. She is caring and knowledgeable. Front desk ladies are nice. Dr. Heslip is understanding and takes time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Highly skilled and knowledgable doctor. Yes, the receptionist, Agnes, can come across as rude but it's a super busy office so please don't take her haste as curtness!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Very kind and thorough doctor who cares for her patients. Her MOA in the front is also very sweet from my experience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I love love love Dr. Heslip. She is very thorough and has excellent bedside manner :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Laura Heslip and my experience was excellent. She took the time to listen carefully and made me and my husband feel very reassured in our first pregnancy. I look forward to going through this process with her and am extremely happy my referral was t to her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

The office staff (Agnes) needs to be more professional. They cancelled an appointment and did not confirm with me to reschedule a new one. They were out of the office for probably a week with no way of contacting them. And no Agnes, you did not leave a message. Try not hanging up on your doctor's patients. It's very rude.

Submitted August 30, 2016

I have never been in her office yet only talked to her receptionist on the phone and she was very nice. Dr. Heslip did my surgery in Richmond Hospital and she was very nice, personable she explained my options and made me feel very comfortable. She is awesome. Beata

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016