You may also like

I've been a patient of Dr Heslip since 2012. I had 3 pregnancies (including this one right now) with her and all of it was a good experience. She's kind, comforting, professional, knowledgeable. Everytime i see her i feel safe as she will take time to explain things to me. She would also patiently fill out paperworks for me if I need some for work and would sometimes not ask for extra fees anymore. As for Agnes, she will come up as rude but really I noticed, if you're nice to her she will be nice to you too. She's helpful and sometimes be concerned for you if she knows you're in need of help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is horrible. I had a really bad experience with her. She may be Knowledgeable but she does not care you at all. When we ask her question she just said that is natural until we see another OB told us we need to see specialist asap. Horrible!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Laura is so sweet however her receptionist is one of the worst people I've ever come into contact with ever, EVER! I don't understand why she would continue to keep her when everyone is obviously upset with how incredibly rude and arrogant she is. Please Dr. Heslip get rid of her! She's making Dr. Laura's entire practice look bad.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Heslip is amazing. Super friendly and extremely knowledgable, she listens really well and lays out all the information you could possibly need. She also remembers everything (including results) from previous visits which I've never seen from another doctor before. Unfortunately she is not super punctual and her MOA Agnes is quite rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Heslip is great - she listens to your information and tells you the truth. Respectful, friendly, and really knowledgeable. She explained things other doctors didn't. Best OBGYN I have seen. I had no problems with her staff either.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Heslip MOA is rude and mean not only to patients but to other receptionist as well. I am a Medical Office Assistant myself so I understand that it is a hard job that needs a lot of patience. But this MOA does not have a proper phone manner,she will not answer phone, and incase she does she will put you on hold for long time until you get disconnected and if you talk to her she is always in a hurry,not helpful on your questions and will answer on a rude and sarcastic way.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a bad experience with dr. Heslip's receptionist.. First, I tred to call to confirm the appointment, the receptionist never pick up the phone... So I left a message, she never call me back whether she got dthe massage or not. I had to go to my doctor to confirm the appointment. Then, When I show up for an appointment, which I was wait for 5 months, I found out my appointment was cancelled. For this appointment, I had to days off from work. The receptionist says She tried to contact me but she couldn't, so she inform my doctor's office reschedule my appointment. I checked with my dr.'s office if they received anything about rescheduling appointment, however, they here nothing... Basically, she is LYING... Since dr Heslip keeping her as receptionist, I doubt how she is responsible.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My family doctor referred to Dr. Heslip a month ago and I havent heard anything back... Thats fine... However the receptionist is rude... I asked her if Doctor has checked my referral and she said i just need to wait without checking my record.. (How Can I wait longer when my baby is coming soon..) Then i told the receptionist I will get another referral for another doctor... She just said "ok" without looking at my record... She is unfriendly and careless to mother-to-be...

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

My GP actually warned me about Dr Heslip's MOA as apparently she has quite a reputation! However, I have had zero issues with Agnes - she is polite and organized and I have nothing bad to say about her. As for Dr Heslip, she is knowledgeable and provides excellent advice - no complaints there either.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Heslip has been nothing but kind, patient, and professional, she really listened and did an amazing job on my hysterectomy...it was complicated by an extremely large fibroid and originally I thought I was going to have to have a "vertical" cut ...this was very upsetting to me Dr Heslip did everything she could to shrink my fibroid and I was able to have a "horizontal" cut which you can't even see if you wear a bikini ....and her receptionist Agnes has been nothing but polite and professional I would assume working in a super busy office dealing with women whose hormones are all over the place is stressful but she appears to not only be really good at her job but she has gone out of her way to be more than helpful to me. Thank you to all the staff at this office for making what was one of the hardest times in my life go much better than ever expected.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Laura Heslip's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr Heslip since 2012. I had 3 pregnancies (including this one right now) with her and all of it was a good experience. She's kind, comfor..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is horrible. I had a really bad experience with her. She may be Knowledgeable but she does not care you at all. When we ask her question she just said that ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Laura is so sweet however her receptionist is one of the worst people I've ever come into contact with ever, EVER! I don't understand why she would continue ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heslip is amazing. Super friendly and extremely knowledgable, she listens really well and lays out all the information you could possibly need. She also rem..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heslip is great - she listens to your information and tells you the truth. Respectful, friendly, and really knowledgeable. She explained things other doct..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heslip MOA is rude and mean not only to patients but to other receptionist as well. I am a Medical Office Assistant myself so I understand that it is a hard..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a bad experience with dr. Heslip's receptionist.. First, I tred to call to confirm the appointment, the receptionist never pick up the phone... So I left ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor referred to Dr. Heslip a month ago and I havent heard anything back... Thats fine... However the receptionist is rude... I asked her if Doctor..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My GP actually warned me about Dr Heslip's MOA as apparently she has quite a reputation! However, I have had zero issues with Agnes - she is polite and organiz..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heslip has been nothing but kind, patient, and professional, she really listened and did an amazing job on my hysterectomy...it was complicated by an extrem..."

September 24, 2014