Ratings for Dr. Hristo Laevski

I must give dr Laevski 100% score. He cannot control his punctuality, since he still is on the hospital staff. As far as, staff, helpfulness and knowledge, I have been under his care going on 4 years now and he definetely meets all categories. Thank you dr Laevski.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Best ever! Not arrogant at all, must be one's disgruntled person's opinion. Most compassionate physician I have ever encountered. Someone seems to have an axe to grind below. People skills were excellent, made me feel a part of my care and put me at ease. I can tell the difference since I've been to surgery more than 11 times! Read the previous review and had to put it right! Would not have anyone else provide me anesthesia care if I had a choice!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

He was arrogant.....obviously he was having a bad day and took it out on me.....said that surgeons were ego maniacs and then went on about how good he was.....pot calling the kettle black....when I asked him a question he said.....you seem " fairly" intelligent... It was not good from there on out. He may be good at what he does but needs to work on his people skills....

Submitted July 4, 2014

He is very friendly, and puts you at ease right away. I have only heard good things about him. He is very knowledgeable. He shows concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Good Doctor and helped very much with my pain the first time, but have not been able to get into his care again. I had injections in my lumbar area which worked well. I am to have 2 more sets of injections from him if I can get in to see him. Staff is to blame...

Submitted December 11, 2011

If you are going in for surgery, this is the Dr. you want putting you to sleep. I was VERY nervous about my surgery, he reassured me and joked around with me to put me at ease. Great personality and bedside manner. I highly recommend him. :)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

help me, I find he is very consederate. Shouls have more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008