Ratings for Dr. Sumaira Raja

Dr Raja is excellent in diagnosing symptoms and she is always helpful.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I've been to a few family doctors and she has been the most helpful. Listens to what you're saying. Referrals take long to book but this is again the same with all family physicians I've been to.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Good doctor very helpful. Wait times are long but this is typical with most clinics.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Staff are very friendly! They are never on time. She had to look up all my symptoms online ( Does she know what she is doing?) Sent me to the wrong type of surgeon. Made me saline wash for headaches. Three years later I have discovered (by a different doctor) that I have had something show up in an MRI. Would not trust any treatments given. Always seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Always late, I would spend up to 45 min - 1hr waiting for her to show up, the staff are absolutely unpleasant and when asked simple questions snap at you and give you attitude for no reason other then they are probably having a bad day. I had returned 4-5 times complaining of back pain, she wouldn't even touch or look at the suspected injured area. I asked her for X-rays each time, she just simply rolled her eyes and handed me a fist full of anti inflammatories and muscle relaxants from her cupboard every time and said to take them. The prolonged use of the anti inflammatories started causing problems with my liver and kidneys... Turns out I had a cracked vertebrae that they found when I went to the hospital because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Thank you for causing me so much pain Dr.Raja

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Always late and never knows what is going on. She calls me in for results and then when I get there everyone is asking "What can we do for you today?" You called me so you should know what I'm here for. She has also booked appointments for me that are completely unnecessary and then never even tells me that she has booked an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Raja is very very knowledgable,friendly and always availble whenever We need her. God bless her

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

While she is perfectly pleasant; clearly there is some falling down in the process. I came in for a physical and was sent for tests. I was called back in to tell me my cholesterol was a point higher and a week later I got another call to come in again for the other results. This is inconvenient and annoying. Especially since I told them I don't drive, live quite far from the clinic and either get my husband to take time off to bring me. It's almost as though there is no due diligence, if you send someone for tests wait until all the results are in before making a follow up appointment, and if there is no cause for concern do not waste a persons time and cause unnecessary stress. I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the quality of care I am receiving.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Raja was our doctor and when we changed (due to a number of reasons mentioned in other posts) her files for everyone in our family were not correctly updated and included some inaccurate health information which could have led to serious consequences in our situation. Throughout the end of our initial meeting with our new doctor and staff were stunned with the lack of professionalism of Dr. Raja and kept asking us "Who was your previous physician?" If you value your health look elsewhere

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

what a bad luck that she is my family doctor i went last week iam not satisfied with my son development as he at 4th percentile ,i asked her to refer me to some pediatrician,and abruptly she turns towards me and rudely told me, u r not giving enough food to ur child thts why he is not gaining height and weight, u have give tons of food to ur son..can u imagine a mother can risk his child growth for not giving enuf food, right now what iam going thru no one can ever imagine, iam pushing hard myself to give him quality food not to stuff him with fries and icecream and yes she even told me to give JUNK to my son he will gain weight WOW for her ...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013